xisto Community
aloKNsh

8 Gb Pendive Wanna buy a 8GB pendrive

Hi :D every one..........i am going to buy a 8GB pen-drive but don't know which company is the best and also which is more economical.Please tell me the name of the company and also the model no. of the pendrive.I have heard that Transcend provides lifetime warranty on its product and its the best...........is it true............please tell me some names of companies which will provide 8gb pendrive cheap and also of good quality........thank you very much in advance :D

As far as pendrives are concerned trancend rocks , 8 GB Pendrive in Kingston costs Rs.875 ( INR ) and im sure this is less than trancend , still i would recommend you to go for trancend , moreover please note that there is also a 32 GB pendrive from trancend , so if your planning to use the same for a long time , you can think about going for a 32 GB pendrive . Have a best Buy !

I have a Corsair Flash Voyager (although only a 4GB one), and it is excellent. It's made of hard rubber, so it's durable and there are no fancy mechanisms for hiding the USB connection to break - just a simple cap. The transfer speeds are also pretty good, and it is priced very competitively.

I have Cruzer Micro (4 GB). But there is also size in 8 GB. You can buy this one. I think best one.and if you want to pendrive with password protecting you can try U3 compatible ones.

I have 3 pens, all with 8 GB, but there are 24 or 16 pen drives, with the same size, i know because i friend told me or so.My pen is a datatraveler/kingstone, but any pen manufacturer i good this days, do not worry, it does not matter the name of the company or whatever, just buy the one that has more GB's and that it costs less money, i did, iand i have a 8 GB pen for a long time know, many months.

I actually stopped using pen drives about 2 years ago when SD became standard. I now buy nothing bu microsd cards that have the SD and miniSD adapters. This way I can slide the card into my laptop, cell phone or digital camera. It doesnt really matter. I dont know if a solution like this will work in your particular situation but in mine it works way better than a pen drive. Just a little food for thought.

one more thing should i buy a cap less pen-drive or with cap................coz i think with cap it will get lost (cap) and if i will buy a cap-less then any harm with outer environmentplz help me and suggest me which one to buy.............

The best one, that will last you. Is the " SanDisk Cruzer Titanium U3 8Gb" found it from: http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-Cruzer-*BLEEP*t/dp/B0015UQ5LC. but there probably are cheaper places.

This is a usb is actually heavy and feels tough. The usb comes with U3 software: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

So please take my advice, I'm still trying to get one of these, they keep selling out :@ ARGH

scand disk is a good company but the transfer rate of scan disk is very slow so i wont opt for this rather transcend or i ball what u think.I think i want a pendrive with a high transfer speed.