xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ash-Bash

Help! With Xisto Hosting.

Hello,I have made 3 support tickets now on Xisto hosting and no support member is helping me.First of all 2 of them are about getting a refund of my domain as I no longer need it.The other is that I signed up for a hosting package went to check it out and the status is Terminated for fraud. What is going on !?!?!?!- Ash

Domains, as far as I know, cannot be refunded. Once a domain is bought, it is yours for the length of the registration. There is no possibility of a refund on the cost of registering it, so refunds cannot be offered by any domain registrars, not just Xisto.

Kinda a bump,But anyway, Aparently Xisto hosting have good support people well its been 2 days and no one has looked at my Support tickets on there!What is going on!!!

Your hosting was terminated due to fraud and/or pirated and hacking attempts. You had a pirated/non-licensed IP.Board on, AND hacking my site. (DDoS and exploit).

Your hosting was terminated due to fraud and/or pirated and hacking attempts. You had a pirated/non-licensed IP.Board on, AND hacking my site. (DDoS and exploit).

This has nothing to do with the OP's question. Even if these allegations are true, his question still remains as to why Xisto has not responded to his emails.

All I can say in this case is to be patient. They will get to your ticket as they are able to. If the situation is of bigger circumstances then a tech admin like Opaque will most likely need to deal with it. If the ticket relates to something of less importance as a tech question, then it will most likely be answered relatively quicker.

Your hosting was terminated due to fraud and/or pirated and hacking attempts. You had a pirated/non-licensed IP.Board on, AND hacking my site. (DDoS and exploit)

Hmm No....

Because all this is wrong, My forum was running PHPBB 3.4... and second where is your proof about me hacking,,,

hey guys, no need for recriminations...ash-bash, if you indicate your support ticket numbers here (including date of submission), perhaps it can expedite your support issues if and when opaque or velma stumbles into this thread.

I'll call opaque over on my banana phone.Lets not accuse people of doing things without proof, and lets go to the source of the problem.Howmany tickets have you submitted? maybe they aren't replying because your situation isn't as important as other peoples. Maybe you submitted toomany tickets and they are treating you as a spammer, would you reply a spammers topic? If i were a mod or admin I would just close it.