xisto Community
Judman

Firefox Or Internet Explorer that is the question...

I would say Firefox. Its got a lot of addoons puls is compatible with a lot of software.I design websites and IE is just a pain. Does not recognize simple scripts and you have write multiply codes for different pages!However when it comes to speed...i've realised sometimes its actually faster than FF!

I would say Firefox. Its got a lot of addoons puls is compatible with a lot of software.
I design websites and IE is just a pain. Does not recognize simple scripts and you have write multiply codes for different pages!

However when it comes to speed...i've realised sometimes its actually faster than FF!

but the addons in firefox make firefox unsecure and vunerable to viruses!!

I prefer anything over IE, so if I would need to choose Firefox or IE, I would really go with Firefox! and I would use some tweaking tools to make IE a little bit more secure and use it only to test webpages, how it works with IE7 or IE6 if I have MultipleIEs installed. IE is really a browser which isn't worth to much, but if you don't do anything on web, just read CNN or something like that, IE7 is really much better than IE6 for that matter :P

hey as far as i am concerned firefox allows more freedom like editing cookies,managing addons,adding greaymonkey scripts and more but like a coin it has a negative side.IT IS A COMPLETE MEMORY HOG.But if we compare it with IE it is far ahead.My vote is with FIREFOX !

Notice from rvalkass:
Removed unrelated referral link.

Which one best Firefox 3.x or IE8 Beta2 ??Firefox supports traditional CSS but IE beta 2 doesn't support ?Thats why i chose firefox. What about you ??

I prefer Firefox. Because there's so many add-ons we can choose and still stable. I had tried IE and install add-ons IE7pro, sometimes IE crash even after i uninstall IE7pro.

I prefer Firefox since it was the browser that reduced the virus/spyware my past computer was obtaining thru the net. I only use IE just because there are some sites which Firefox would not show properly. Also, I just found an add-on for Firefox that can open up an IE tab inside Firefox.

Firefox all the way! IE is like a virus magnet, no matter how many advertising saying how secure the new version is, nothing can beat firefox, the addons, the security is great, since I switched to firefox the viruses lowered I would say a 90% compared to what I get with IE, but sadly I still have to use it sometimes, when I have to install something new to windows, because the downloads and stuff are only available if you use IE.. And I also use it to test the web pages when I create them... Lately I've been having a weird problem with IE, it doesn't show me the images properly unless I do a right click and show image, so anything that requires the use of IE turns out the same I don't know if it's configuration because I been looking to everything and haven't seen anything out of order or if it's a virus that apparently it isn't because the antivirus hasn't show anything so IE officially sucks!

I would much rather have Mozilla Firefox over Internet Explorer for many reasons.1. It is much faster and does not have a ton of exploits.2. It is much more customizable compared to Internet Explorer3. It seems to me to be the more user friendly browser.

Well compared to Safari and Chrome Internet Explorer is still customizable it just doesn't have a lot of options to choose from or really expand from, odds are because the security holes some of those extensions might cause and what not. On top of that the latest says Safari 4 beta is the fastest depending what benchmarks you take and loading process as well, and some test have it beating Firefox 3.1.