xisto Community
Judman

Firefox Or Internet Explorer that is the question...

I ahve both and I must say i enjoy using firefox more. My pages load better and faster. it also has alot of add on's to make your websurfing experience a smoother one. I wasn't able to load alot of pages properly until a friend recommended firfox to me and I have been hooked to it since.

It seems that IE has a lot of security issues. Microsoft is releasing a new secuity updae every other day for Internet explorer. What are we led to believe. Internet Explorer is very unsafe.

Firefox owns... I love the popup blocker blocks about 99% of all popups i would get using other browsers!!!and also its easy to navigate and keeps the computer better protected.Its also freeware so theres a real ++++loland iE just plain sucks *bottom* its also made by microsoft...

I got fedup with popups on my pc .... even though i had popup stopper software running.I have now switched from IE6 to mozilla and i have not had a single popup in the past 3 months.There have been a couple of websites that didnt function correctly with mozilla , so i just switched to IE6 to view these sites.

I think Opera is the best browser, first. But it have many problems, like links not opens in new windows (i cant change), but when i tried firefox, i directly understanded that this is the best browser, it blocks all popups, it is skinable and much more! GO Firefox!

My choise goes to firefox! - It is faster- It has nothing to do with microsoft- It is safer- It is more strict to doctypes (being more strict to valid HTML usage is sometimes a disadvantage because some (badly formatted) pages will display errors that IE doesn't even notice....It does however stimulate developers to build good sites!

NO CONTEST Firefox is hands down the best web browser. It can do all the things internet explorer does and blocks popups while running faster it is amazing how they can offer it for free. I love firefox.

I switched to Firefox to ensure that I wouldn't receive pop-ups and because it isn't connected with Windows, which means my computer won't crash if my internet does, but now I love it because I can open lots of tabs instead of lots of browser windows. Silly indeed.

Firefox is much better. It has a popup blocker and just looks cooler. If you want to use something really cool and popular download this!!!!Internet explorer is going down and is very outdated. If you want to use something old use this but if you want to upgrade download firefox.

with firefox you can enable pipelining (and other hacks) that improves connection speed tremendously. It's actually just a matter of preference if you REALLY care about smooth browsing. Some people just browse the net for the net...which doesnt need tabs or any features at all.

I like firefox. Not only because it has better feature functionality that IE, but FF is more safer! There are thousands of anti MS viruses and Trojans out there. Thank God for the open source, FF is made much safer and less targetted by viruses and trojans. B)

I am a Firefox fan and hater of IE. B)I create web sites and I want my sites to be standard-compatibile (that is valid). Whenever I write new piece of code (HTML, XTHML, or whatever) IE gives me more trouble then anything else. While Firefox, on the other hand, is compatibile with every (90% of time) mark-up I enter.So, I'd go with Firefox.