xisto Community
Digitalidad

Play On Trap17.com Aka My Sig Looks Like What? A little game for using your imagination

Well, I don't think there's a better place to post this, so here I go:I've just come up with the idea of telling everybody else what their signature tells us about them. For example, in a recent post Xalor said he's 15 years old -and looks like a very smart boy-, while I was thinking he was a 37 yr. old Ex-sailor with scars all over the face and a big beard drinking rum in front of the computer. :D What do you think about the other Xisto members by looking at their sigs (and avatars)? Don't cheat and come post your comments before looking at the members' profiles! :DThis shows us that we sometimes look to people like something different to what we really are... Mmmm... No. Not really. In facts it only shows us that we thought our sigs were cool and they make people think other funny things about us! :DYou can start with my Sig and Avatar of course (please do!) and there are other great ones like SM's for example :PHave fun! We all need fun in our lives!

Hmm.... To the looks of it. You seem like a 18 year old, who is interested in a website you have made called Digitalidad. LOL, that's about all I am able to make up just by looking at you.

I had to laugh after reading this. I agree. some of these sigs don't really go with the person. I know there is one person here for the longest time I thought that they was a teenager or in his early 20's lol low and behold I found out that they are older than I am. :D I am 47 bye the way.

I had to laugh after reading this. I agree. some of these sigs don't really go with the person. I know there is one person here for the longest time I thought that they was a teenager or in his early 20's lol low and behold I found out that they are older than I am. :D I am 47 bye the way.

Yes. It's funny indeed. In fact, regarding your nick, my dear friend I don't know why at the beginning I thought you were one of those teenagers who love destruction :P Then I saw your avatar and thought it looked like a mad scientist or something from a comic book. Fortunately now I know you are a very fine and intelligent man and a very friendly and participative member of the forum.

Best regards!

I have digitalidad imagined as a late-twenties/early-thirties who knows some Web stuff and has a young child. Articulate and educated with a job in the Tech world.How did I do?

I have digitalidad imagined as a late-twenties/early-thirties who knows some Web stuff and has a young child. Articulate and educated with a job in the Tech world.
How did I do?

Not bad! You surprised me indeed! But I have 4 children and you forgot to mention I'm a little nuts :D

Now let's see if I can do just as good (I don't think I could). I imagine Jlhaslip as an American man who looks quite like his avatar and also likes beer and to travel as a tourist. Additionally, it looks like he's interested in making some money online (wait... you're right... that's not a big guess because it looks like we all want to do it).

Thanks and best regards, Jlhaslip!

Haslip is canadian! But I suppose talking to him outside of Xisto allows me to know some things that some don't. Do me next!

Good to know! I've known several Canadian folks and they're all very nice people!

Yours is an easy one, galexcd: Somebody who knows a lot about IT. Enough to use UNIX (or one of its descendants) and Macs instead of the always problematic Windows and PC's. I mean... you're an evil programmer, man! :D

an American man who looks quite like his avatar and also likes beer and to travel as a tourist. Additionally, it looks like he's interested in making some money online

Alex corrected you on the first one, so that is covered.

I look similar to the Avatar when I forget to shave or during winter.

I average about a beer a month (sometimes I save up for 6 or 8 months).

I live in the middle of the Canadian Rockies, so no need to travel far. This place is gorgeous year-round.

And I have yet to make a nickel on the web, but that might change shortly.

From what I saw I thought you were American also, just like Digidalidad, but I thought you were much older around 30/40 just by looking at your avatar. I would take you to be someone who is well versed in Internet Literature and enjoys being part of larger associations given that you keep Xisto links as your signature, and maybe someone who has a phobia of Photoshop to make a signature. Would anyone who hasn't seen my introductory thread like to guess about me? At Digidalidad, I thought you were rather young, not old enough to have 4 kids, wouldn't expect someone that has a seasoned job to be on a forum like this when premium hosting is around 5 dollars a month nowadays.

From what I saw I thought you were American also, just like Digidalidad, but I thought you were much older around 30/40 just by looking at your avatar. I would take you to be someone who is well versed in Internet Literature and enjoys being part of larger associations given that you keep Xisto links as your signature, and maybe someone who has a phobia of Photoshop to make a signature. Would anyone who hasn't seen my introductory thread like to guess about me? At Digidalidad, I thought you were rather young, not old enough to have 4 kids, wouldn't expect someone that has a seasoned job to be on a forum like this when premium hosting is around 5 dollars a month nowadays.

:D LOL Well... with 4 kids the world crisis is a good reason to save :D I had a paid hosting somewhere else, but when I was searching for a new hosting company I found Xisto which seemed to be the best and on top of that it was free. Who wouldn't take such a great offer? Besides forums are a lot of fun. I had never used them until now! Anyway, I'm still building my site and if everything goes as planned I'll move to the paid hosting then :P

Digital Dad.. lets see.I would say that you are early forties possibly, and could have 1 or 2 sigs, but for an odd reason I feel like you may be single. I believe you have fun with what you do, and embarrass your children if they are around the teenage age.Oh yeah, when somebody does me, I would rather it not be a member who knows me, thanks in advance.

Oh yeah, when somebody does me, I would rather it not be a member who knows me, thanks in advance.

Oh but Tramp everyone know's who you are by your sig. Your that hippy from that 70's show, what's his name Tommy Chong? Or was that Frank Zappa? that bong I mean boll is a dead give away lol jk

Digital Dad.. lets see.

I would say that you are early forties possibly, and could have 1 or 2 sigs, but for an odd reason I feel like you may be single. I believe you have fun with what you do, and embarrass your children if they are around the teenage age.

Oh yeah, when somebody does me, I would rather it not be a member who knows me, thanks in advance.

Well, I'm afraid you weren't close (fortunately for me!), I'm younger and married and my kids are much younger too :D. However your comment is useful because you're the 2nd person who thinks my nick is about a Digital Dad. You're not seeing that little "i", it's Digitalidad. It's some kind of new word in Spanish which would mean "Digitality" in English :D I think that brand is not as good for a site in English :D . If I translate it I'd rather use another word in English!

When I first saw your sig I thought you were a guy in his 20's who had a website about jokes or gossips and either liked to draw or didn't want to take any copyright risks with his graphics and decided to draw his own portrait. :D