xisto Community
Digitalidad

Play On Trap17.com Aka My Sig Looks Like What? A little game for using your imagination

Well, I'm afraid you weren't close (fortunately for me!), I'm younger and married and my kids are much younger too :D. However your comment is useful because you're the 2nd person who thinks my nick is about a Digital Dad. You're not seeing that little "i", it's Digitalidad. It's some kind of new word in Spanish which would mean "Digitality" in English :D I think that brand is not as good for a site in English :D . If I translate it I'd rather use another word in English!

When I first saw your sig I thought you were a guy in his 20's who had a website about jokes or gossips and either liked to draw or didn't want to take any copyright risks with his graphics and decided to draw his own portrait. :D

I'm insulted! 20!

I like to draw, I am just not all that great, I am better at drawing on paper, then scanning and sketching over with a tablet, thats what I did with that original drawing. Oh, and it isn't a portrait of me.

So take another guess. Lol

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

I think Tramposch is a 23 year old male who dresses in a suit everyday. I think that Digitalid is a 14 year old kid with pimples who is sitting behind his computer laughing and wondering how to bludge school.