xisto Community
phoenixinno

Kung Fu

I have been thinking of doing some sort of Martial arts, but I can never decide if I ACTUALLY want to do it, how I would use it, and if I have the time..I think i have enough chuck norrisy fighting skills that I don't need to take any martial arts :P

Wooo Kung Fu rules. IT is by far the best. I did Kungfu ( wushu nothern style) for 5 years. Absolutely amzing
My favourite fro mall matrial arts. + its what jackie chan does.

What do other people think?

Dear friend even I have heard a lot about Kung fu. and other forms of martial arts like Karate, KalariPayattu, Thai Boxing, Taek Won Do, etc. I wished I should know at least one of them but unfortunately I can't cop up with these types of games. As I like dancing a lot and very much interested in it. But my brother was trained in Taek Won do, I don't know whether the spelling used by me for it is correct or not.  

Wooo Kung Fu rules. IT is by far the best. I did Kungfu ( wushu nothern style) for 5 years. Absolutely amzing
My favourite fro mall matrial arts. + its what jackie chan does.

What do other people think?

I listen a lots about Kungfu. I saw many chinese/english films about Kungfu. I think Kungfu has great skills to fight against enemy. I also want to learn some martial arts. But anywhere we can not find Kungfu. Karate, Kick Boxing, Tekwandoo, boxing are main martial arts in Nepal. I have small knowledge of Karate not others. I look films of Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Toni Jaa (Thai), Jet lee and others chinese heros.
Film in which they play there is lots of martial arts.
Is Shaolin Temple is Central of Martial Arts ??

I have had my share of taekwondo for 2 years, I got to the red belt and I quit.First it was all fun, you fighted against the pair in the practices and stuff... then it started to get complicated and was no more fun for me (although I like beating the crap out of people :P, I'm not violent normally tho) so I quit because I didn't enjoy it anymore.I'm proud of 2 silver medals tho.I'm not too familiar with kung fu. I believe they use a lot of weapons in it, like swords and staffs and stuff unlike in karate or taekwondo. I'm not sure.Someone here could describe it more.

I have 31 years old, and when i was obssesed by martial arts, until today, i did kung-fu, full contact and judo, plus, i knew the national kung-fu champion here in portugal, so i trained many times with him at that time.I love kung-fu, you need kung-fu for everything, it is a martial art, it is not box, a martial art is for you to develop the mind and the body, specially the mind, but they are both meant to grow together in the individual that practices the kung-fu art.I recommend kung-fu to anyone.

Edited by Lyon2 (see edit history)

have you guys tried any kind like kick boxing or Brazilian jujitsu? these are great fighting techniques for self defense, also most top fighters are trained in Brazilian jujitsu. in the UFC.