xisto Community
ragav.bpl

Hi Every 1 I m a new member

Hi to all trapersI am here to have a free web hosting and this is the forum providing this at its best....I have a deep interest in internet and making website and also learning languages...............I wish all the trapers a VERY HAPPY NEW YEARAnd hope to enjoy with all you guys

Hi ragav.....welcome to Xisto. Happy new year to you. Since you have already registered for Xisto - Support no more instrucitons about it. Just make sure you read the Xisto Readme. Follow guidelines for posting.

This is really the best free hosting service. You'll enjoy hosting here. And this is a very friendly and active community.

There are many programmers here. So if you have any doubts or problems ask us. Start posting and join our wonderful team. :P

Welcome to Trap ragav.bpl :P

Make sure to check out this, follow the rules and do not do anything silly, okay? :P I noticed that you like learning languages, I do not know if you are talking about Spanish, French, German or HTML, PHP and those. (I do not even know what they are named.) I am guessing it is the last one, and we have lots of talented people here that can help you if you have any questions.

Try to avoid spam and lots of one-liners, a couple is okay, but try to make the majority of your posts good ones. It is not really hard and I am sure you will find someone here with the same interests. We have many from India, too!

Hope to see you around, good luck and enjoy.

Hello ragav! Welcome to the best online community ever made since sliced bread was introduced into our ancestor's mom's kitchens!

First of all, you should read the Readme and if you are having problems with getting yourselves adapted to this forum - which I guess you aren't having - see the Help.

You should try to write big posts from which everyone here will benefit, but first you should sign up at Xisto - Support with the same e-mail address you used when you signed up here and when you'll make more than 5 posts you will start earning myCents and buy hosting and domains! :P

Also, see the links below the "Welcome back; your last visit was:" box on the front page if you want more info about this system :P

Enjoy it!

Thanks for welcoming me all the members.....I am very glad to have a time with all of you...You all are great members and ya By Language i meant Computer Programing language

As a farmer in a mmorpg(Age of Conan) once said to me : "Welcome to meet you!"I hope you enjoy your stay here. There is plenty to learn here, and plenty more that you just need to ask about, :P

I am really sorry that i can't say thank you to each and every one individually but i am really thankful to all of you for giving me such a warm welcome.......I am glade to be here and this is the best community i have ever had to....I am really overwhelmed by the response from the members i got here........Again a heartfelt gratitude to every1 present on this board and A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!

Dear friend raghav welcome to Xisto you are at the right place just concentrate on quality posts and earn good mycents and for that you can buy any plan provided by Xisto - Support. Any problems faced by you will be solved by the mods and admins out here in really a helping and friendly manner. Best of luck for your future. A very happy new year 2009.

Welcome to Xisto ragav.bpl, I hope you enjoy your time here. Do everything that others have said here and start hosting. Nice to see some fresh blood here.best wishes,baniboy

Dear friend raghav welcome to Xisto you are at the right place just concentrate on quality posts and earn good mycents and for that you can buy any plan provided by Xisto - Support. Any problems faced by you will be solved by the mods and admins out here in really a helping and friendly manner. Best of luck for your future. A very happy new year 2009.

$$$

Welcome to Xisto ragav.bpl, I hope you enjoy your time here. Do everything that others have said here and start hosting.
Nice to see some fresh blood here.

best wishes,
baniboy

Thankyou contactskn and baniboy for your advice.
I am trying my level best to cop up with the rules and regulation.
And the moderators here are really doing a great job the forum is really very strict with its quality.
The only complained i have is the myCENT system is not working to its fullest which is causing a lot of confusion for me.
I got positive myCENT then they got converted and then i was left with around 3 myCENT and then suddenly they reduced to -60.80 and then increased to -40 i don't know what is going on and i also got a warning in spite of following all the rules

Rest everything is fine i suppose.....

The only complained i have is the myCENT system is not working to its fullest which is causing a lot of confusion for me.I got positive myCENT then they got converted and then i was left with around 3 myCENT and then suddenly they reduced to -60.80 and then increased to -40 i don't know what is going on and i also got a warning in spite of following all the rules

Rest everything is fine i suppose.....

The negative myCENTs are because of the script bug or something like that. Please view this topic to find a somekind of answer.

When your 100 cents are converted into 1 $ your mycent resets and you have that dollar available on your xisto account. You can see how much you have earned in myearnings or when you post you can see that next to your name in the "earned" section.

Hope this was helpful.