xisto Community
ledabomber

Yet Again....more Proof That The World May End In 2012.... The world is going to end in 2012. There is real proof.

Is the world going to end in 2012?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

EVERYWHERE you look everything is happening every theory every conspiracy ...Yes bees are dissapearing as said b4 manyPeople believe that we will dissapear along with the bees.  (As shownIn the A Bee Movie) In my opinion,  (I'm head over heals crazy over 2012Crap) no man shall ever be able to understand what really going on in2012.  someplace inbetween the quatum "measurement problem" and ourDivine mathmatical equations. SOMEONE is right and someone is wrong(God, mother nature, science/math)  I do believe that science is just aPlagiarized verison of what happens in nature.  We used to look up forGod and now were looking down(in), "The God particle".  2012 could beThe enlightenment of the bridge of the basic rules that govern,  theAtomic, biological, and phyical world.  if you look at it in the bigMayan picture THIS world has been destoried 4 times.  each time theLong count returns of a new Tun we pass into a new era 2012.  BUT on this new era, 2012, we pass into a alignment of a new B'ak'tun.  The mayan calander says that this, B'ak'tun, will be the opening of the 5 and final destruction of this world.  If you like to think its not the end of theB'ak'tun then were passing into the new age.  SIMPLE its everywhere. Wake up to the polarity theory!  we went went down the the "destory the earth hill" and nowWere going back up changing our ways for the better.  example: theGreen age.  the nano age. I could list a few that WILL happen.   IWould love to see the look on everyones face if it was true of Nibiru Was coming close to create our own pole shift as Albert oncePredicted happend and will happen again. I do believe that this world is made up of some kind of vibrational fqs that are founded deep in the roots of matter.  EX: corral castel used radio fqs to create "anti-gravity",  Telsa's oscillator to create matter or destory matter. (now to the point) many people believe that in 2012 the frequency of the matter we are made of it is slowly changing.  Creating the bad weather and ect.  plug these frequencies into the 11 deminsional world.  This world being destoried by the changing of fq of matter is passing into another dimension where time and space can become one. "IF the 4th deminsion is the 3d and duration of time... That is".  in my opinion mankind needs to awaken to things much bigger then ourselves.  everywhere we look our morals/values are shot. Starting with WW2, creating latchkey kids. We need to restart and go back to the stone age we we can start all over.. If the world doesn't end I hope we understand there is much to be learned from the past and the present so it doesn't destroy our future.

Is there a way?Yet Again....more Proof That The World May End In 2012....

Is there a possibility that this could have been a mistake? Yes, I believe about this 2012 phenomena and all, but is there a possibility that it could have been a mistake? Regardless of other theories you may have, since alot of theories has already been disregarded because it  has already gone pass the law of physics and all... Can there be other theories about this? Theories that is against the laws that has been passed down for generations. In this situation, even the disregarded theories may be able to help or support all this...

-reply by Nizz

First and foremost, if 2012 is true (meaning the world is going to "end"), then there's nothing you can really do about it. If it doesn't, then...Well, then it doesn't. As for all of your "so sought after answers..." here is my opinions/theories: 

The mayan calendar was set to end on 2012 because of the "recycling affect of tracking time. There was no need to go any further when creating the calendar because they would start at the beginning of the calendar when they reached the end. After staring at the sky for many years, you'll notice patterns, which today has brought us our astonomers.  With time, space and earth, you'll continue to notice the same things over and over again (patterns). Home many times have civilizations/species turned up missing. This earth as you see it every day is designed to maintain itself. It's is flawless in design. One little thing wrong and our current ecosystem would not be able to exist. Everything is in balance and is reused. A so to speak "self licking ice cream cone". After so long, the earth is meant to "recycle" itself in order to stay preserved. (preserve itself if you will)..Time, space and the earth all following a repeating time line (not necessarily the same timeline or a "2012" end of the world time line). Where did the dinosoars go? Why is the earth's temperature slowly rising? If the earth floods, freezes and goes back to normal...Wouldn't that explain the dinosours? 

Just my thoughts... AJ 

Proof that niburu does not exist.Yet Again....more Proof That The World May End In 2012....

I've been reading many blogs concerning 2012 since 2006,some blogs were claiming niburu to be visible globally to naked eye till 15th may 2009 . WHERE IS THE NIBURU? and if it is and is preparing to collide with earth it should be visible to all like sun/moon, how come it will be visible only from south pole.Also some says that government is using some kind of chemicals to hide a PLANET. Only I want to ask is can this be real? Please help.

-reply by Abhishek

Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead!I am in the process of attempting to respond to the first 1000 results in a google search for 'Peter the Roman', the final pontiff in the St. Malachy prophecies. Total results are over 3 million. Yet, the prophecy given in 1139 A.D. was in virtual obscurity for over 400 years until the invention of the printing press. In the computer age there has been a resurgence in the interest of the list of names.As Jesus Christ spoke of not rejoicing over our ability to pray that our joy may be full, but that our names are written in heaven, and the fact that Jesus Christ has raised me from the dead to the office of 'Peter the Roman', I hold that the list of names in the St. Malachy prophecies are akin to, if not exactly, those very names written in heaven.Even Nostradamus spoke of 'Peter the Roman' in Century VII, #24.The use of 'the strong one' in the quatrain refers to Daniel 7:7.Jesus Christ's resurrecting me is in His fulfillment of an agreement of contract law (Matthew 3:15) into which both He and I entered prior to my baptising Him.Xisto comes up in the 301-400 page of results.I am pleased to meet you.Please feel free to respond.The reality of the future is not totally revealed to us, it is written, "eye hath not seen, nor ear heard of the wonders God has in store for us."As Christ had sent me to bear him witness, I now bear witness that HEAVEN IS GREAT!!!The world will be saved through the Blessed Virgin Mary's Brown Scapular and Rosary as prophesied.

Edited by Edward Palamar (see edit history)

I, personally, don't believe in any of this 2012 stuff.

It is a load of bs, just like global warming, and big foot.

What happened to the 2000 hype? Wasn't the world supposed to end in 2000, because of the new millennium, yet here we are, ten years later, and the earth hasn't ended. So, what makes you think that the world will end, just because of the planets aligning? The only reason this whole hype is afoot, is because of the Mayan calendar ending in 2012. That is not proof of anything, and no reason to start freaking out, like the end is near.

The earth has been here for millions of years, and it will be here for billions more.

Evidence to support why I don't believe this whole 2012 hysteria:

Ill admit, this is fairly low-hanging fruit. You dont have to be an astrophysicist to figure out that these claims are wrong. And you should also be wary when the very first words on the guys website are, Order your copy today (of his book). You should also be careful when the guys Ph.D. is purely honorary and in the the field of Energyinformative Sciences, from the Academy of Energyinformative Sciences. Notice something missing? Yeah, anything related to astronomy, geology, or physics not that a degree in those automatically makes all your ideas suddenly believable.
With that in mind, what would happen if the pole, well, shifted? Well, it would not look like this persons diagram, partly because the plane of the ecliptic does not rotate with the axis of rotation. Earths orbit around the sun is independent from its rotation about its axis. But the major problem with the diagram is how he has drawn the day/night sides. Because the ecliptic would stay the same as it is now, the day/night shading should run vertically through the image.

What would the consequences of this be? Well, this is where his claims are very easily demonstrably wrong, in two very simple ways.

First, lets look at this tilt and where the day/night line should be. If Earth has tilted an additional 26° as of now, it would be tilted 49.5° relative to the ecliptic. That means that all latitudes North of 49.5° N or South of 49.5° S would experience 24 hours of daylight during their summer solstices and 24 hours of night during their winter solstices. England, Norway, Canada, Alaska, Tierra del Fuego, parts of Australia I think they would have noticed this. I dont think that governments could really cover something like that up.

Second, lets look at the stars. He claims, The star layout would only be a miniscule change which the average person would not notice. This is factually wrong and very easy to see for yourself. Just go outside with a camera that can have a shutter speed of a minute or longer and a tripod. Aim it towards the North, and take a 1-5 minute picture (or longer if youd like). What you will see is the stars making little arcs through the picture, but there will be one reasonably bright star that appears to not move at all. That star is Polaris. It may look something like the photo below, which was taken for about 30 minutes. The bright star towards the lower right corner is Polaris.

Sorry Southern Hemisphere folks, there is no pole star for you guys, but you can still accomplish the same effect and see stars moving around the Southern Celestial Pole.

What does this relatively stationary star show? It shows that Earths axis is still pointed towards Polaris. If it had tilted by 26° even if it had tilted by 1° that star would not stay in the same place, but it would move along with the others.

In addition, tens of thousands (or more) telescopes rely upon knowing exactly where Polaris is relative to the North Celestial Pole. Without it, they couldnt keep keep track of objects, go to systems wouldnt work, and everyone who has any telescope that tracks the night sky would notice.

In 2013, I will be laughing at everyone who flipped out about the 2012 planetary alignment, thinking the world was near it's end.

Sorry for the lengthy post, but I just wanted to get my point across.

2012 is probably the year that will begin to deteriorate the human race! It will be the start of millions of killing or to the great debate of a Third World War 3. We hear or rumors about wars that may start. The United States of America is already in two wars that cannot win and Iran as well as North Korea are two countries that despise the USA. They not only despise the USA but taking advantage that Obama is a weak President by taunting other countries and not listening to the U.and. Meanwhile we're with a weakling as a President, we'll witness more and more countries taunting the United States and there might be one that can open the gates to attack us. I am just saying, I did not vote for Obama. I did not like him.

-reply by 2012

The web bot thing is freaky, but if it feeds off things like google search and posts and stuff, naturally there's going to be a big arrow pointing at 2012.  The 9/11 thing was freakish, yeah, but it's entirely possible that prior to that disaster there were people online who were in the know of what was going to happen that specific day sent each other hidden messages that are blind to the common eye, but understood by those who were involved. There could have been secret links or whatever and naturally, webcrawlers and spiders would pick up on that.

The Americans are very much disliked by several individuals within several countries, including within their own.  There are countless individuals and factions who'd love nothing more than to see America and it's allies fall. It will happen one day.  To think that it won't is the same mentality the Romans shared when they were at the height of their power.  Do you think the Ottomans expected to fall?  How about the Greek?  Even mighty Britain, once the proudest nation in the world, has fallen into what looks more like a backdrop these days.

I believe there are powers who are banking on December 21, 2012 who know the full truth and is waiting for this day to come to pass so they can seize whatever goal it is they've set out to achieve.  There's stories about controlling weather and disasters and stuff.  If this is true, then I can see whoever has the controls taking advantage of that and doing whatever needs to be done to shake the world apart as we know it and then come swooping in like some grand hero to save our day. 

This is complete bullcrap. I mean seriously, an ancient demon is going to magicly rise out from nowhere, and bring devestation among us? This just prove how gullible people are. Just like how people believed Harold Camping. He claimed that God would rapture us in 1994, and may 21. Both times he was wrong. And now just because a calendar justs stops at this date, means that the world will come to an end? No. They had to stop somewhere. They couldnt keep adding on to it.

haha your a bit mislead with your information. Firstly, in my opinion 2012 will happen but the world won't end, i think something big will change the human population byt won't end it. there were several famed people/ cultures that talked about 2012, not only the mayans, this includes the web bot mentioned, nostradamus (one of his many prediction so it's a bit discredited), this one old prophet lady back in Christ's time, modern guru's, etc. also some would say that they could feel it, not the end of the world..but a big change that will be coming. Oh and the whole Quetzalcoatl thing is also wrong, he was one of their gods that they taunted, so he left and swore he would return in a different form and conquer them all, it was fullfilled and he "came back" as hernan cortez, look it up guys.

Like, a bunch of predictions would be so accurate. They forced in information and so-called proof so people will believe and stuff. Still, no one actually knows. At all. So, there isn't actual scientific proof that the world will end. Even the scientists deny it. In my opinion, this isn't going to happen, just like Y2K and about 100 predictions of the world ending, before. Edited by moderator (see edit history)

what a whole of rubbish i bet when the first of january 2013 comes along someone will be back to say yet again . . . . more proof that the world may end in 2013 i bet some people have the feeling the worlds going to end every year.

what a whole of rubbish i bet when the first of january 2013 comes along someone will be back to say yet again . . . . more proof that the world may end in 2013 i bet some people have the feeling the worlds going to end every year.

This is very true. Actually, if you research "end of the world" stuff there have been "verified dates" at least 50x over the past few hundred years, where people have "proof" that it will end on a certain date, then it doesn't and another date is chosen.

So a question to those who think the world is ending: when you die can I has ur stuff? Thx.

So a question to those who think the world is ending: when you die can I has ur stuff? Thx.

Okay, you can has my stuff, but just this one time.

:D