xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

New Hosting Package Release - Logic Pro And Logic Xtreme

New Hosting Package Release - Logic PRO and Logic XTREME

Logic PRO - $5.95 / mo. - FREE SETUP! - 10 GB Space * upgradeable to 35GB

100 GB Bandwidth * upgradeable to 1024GB/1TB

Unmetered Parked & Addon-Domain Support, 100 Sub-Domains, 100 FTP Accounts & 100 MySQL Databases

Multi-Core Processor Server

Network Powered by XO Communications

Automated Monthly Backups

On-Demand Backup

Weeky Database Backup

Supports Joomla, WordPress, VBulletin, Invision, phpBB, Gallery etc.

Special Optimizations for WAP sites.

Secured Client Area for Billing & Support Queries

365 Day Support

Forum Support by more than 50,000 Members

Credit System v3 Support* to earn Credits (pay with virtual money)

Logic XTREME - $9.95 mon. - $9.95 Setup. - 15 GB Space

250 GB Bandwidth

5 GB Corporate Mail Hosting - Hosted on Cluster *FREE!*

Powerful Round Robin DNS - *FREE!*

Unmetered Parked & Addon-Domain Support, 250 Sub-Domains, 250 FTP Accounts & 250 MySQL Databases

Multi-Core Processor Server

Network Powered by XO Communications

Automated Monthly Backups

On-Demand Backup

Weeky Database Backup

Supports Joomla, WordPress, VBulletin, Invision, phpBB, Gallery etc.

Special Optimizations for WAP sites.

Secured Client Area for Billing & Support Queries

365 Day Support

Forum Support by more than 50,000 Members

Credit System v3 Support* to earn Credits (pay with virtual money)

OpaQue had heard your requests and took a very long time to design above two plans. Please forward any hosting issues to Support by logging into your Billing account and submit a ticket.

Woot!! more plans and that space it should be a crime to give away all this free stuff, but since it isn't enjoy it everyone :). I check out that first plan and if you pay it along with a domain for a year it is around $70 and so it be about $60 a year without purchasing a top level domain.

good job! i like it! i think a couple more packages was well needed and you can still add on anything else you need.... so kudos!(did i really use the word kudos? that's the first time i ever used it)

Awesome stuff there OpaQue. I might be using it but I don't think so but Unmetered Parked & Addon-Domain Support, 250 Sub-Domains, 250 FTP Accounts & 250 MySQL Databases and 250 MB of Bandwidth is overkill. Really overkill. Amazing how you guys can just put these up for free when you would normally pay a buttload of cash in real life per month [and even then, not with better support than the ones at Xisto - Support].

OMG! You guys just keep getting better every week! :) I have a domain (.net) Can't wait to get these packages! :D Xisto is just the best. :)Curious question about IPB: Is it 1.3 or 2.3x?-Sky

This is just too cool :)

I can't wait to make more 'money' to buy meself a domain! Xisto is the best! The fist plan is really great for corporate sites which can amazingly enough be hosted for free!

OMG! You guys just keep getting better every week! :) I have a domain (.net) Can't wait to get these packages! :D Xisto is just the best. :)
Curious question about IPB: Is it 1.3 or 2.3x?

-Sky

All versions of IPB and if you think about it, anything in fantastico that can be pre-installed can be installed on your account as well including various forum software such as IPB.

I like Both the Plans. :)

Few questions:

1)

100 Sub-Domains, 100 FTP Accounts & 100 MySQL Databases

???? It used to be unlimited earlier isnt it?
2) What about Upgrade from PlanA/B/C- 3S/5S/7S etc? How payments will be considered? ANy wave in fees?

I just realized i ask so many questions :)

Thanks for update here Xisto. :D

Wow, this is really COOL, I am paying for my account 6.45$ every month of myEarnings and I was using a simple logical plan and added some MySQL databases, some ftp accounts and addon domains and whola it got to 6.45$ NOW I can consider getting this plan and have everything even more than I need for only ~6$ cool, I need to do a support ticket to understand how to change to the new plan. :)

I noticed Xisto is the same as the entire Xisto network? :) I so want to upgrade to a different package although I might lose my current installation and my current site files etc. :) If I get the new package will I need to reinstall and re-do my website?-Sky

I noticed Xisto is the same as the entire Xisto network? :) I so want to upgrade to a different package although I might lose my current installation and my current site files etc. :) If I get the new package will I need to reinstall and re-do my website?
-Sky

Your hosting account itself will not be disturbed unless you let it die, i.e. not paying your invoice. But when you signup with your myCENT, you merely change how it's been billed. So the simplest way of thinking is that whether or not your account will be suspended if you don't pay your invoice.

If you request a new hosting account plan and you use the same domain name, the server techs will know you're merely changing how your account is billed and not the hosting account. You will not lose any information.

Cool. You guys just keep coming out with new stuff. What is the difference though? Besides the number of mySQL databases, space, etc.

Nothing. You just get more space and stuff. It is a lot cheaper than before because then you had to buy the small package and pay for extra stuff that you needed. Now it is in a package already and it is cheaper then buying it seperate. So basically the difference is it is cheaper for people that need more stuff.