xisto Community
joeblogg

Favorite Type Of Pet.

Favorite type of pet.  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what type of pet is your favorite? i like cats and birds and dogs are allright but i prefere cats than dogs. even if your weird and you like spiders and snakes - there are people out there like you! now lets see what is the most popular pet!

The Dictionary Meaning of Pet

noun 1 an animal that is tamed and treated with affection, kept for companionship or amusement.

My favourite pet would be a sheep. I live on a farm, and during lambing season often we find abandond lambs that are starving from hunger. So I'll take them in for a while, look after them until they are old enough to live on their own, and then return to the mob. Even though they are returned to the mob, they always remember you a little.

I'm a horse rider also so I'd considor them to be my favourite pet aswell. At first I wouldn't have thought of a hors as a pet, most likely becuase I though of them previously as friends moe than pets, but after I read the dictionary meaning I'd say they are also one of my favourite pets. I keep my horses because I love them, and because they are my companions.

Sorry to be different :)

Edited by Evolke (see edit history)

wow you have horses and sheep that sounds awesomei have dogs, and they are annoying most of the time ><I like cats, they are superior.i've had birds (my father likes them) which is not cool cause they make noise and poo and make a mess with their food!fish, they are preetty.. but an aquarium is tough thing to keep but it is very rewarding if you can keep everything alive and succeed in having lots of different fish together. a turtle :) those are illegal, parrots are illegal now too. my dad bought a couple of turtles when they would fit in a eyeglass case, they were so tiny. then one of my dogs murdered one of them, and the other one disappeared (lol, i think it got stolen) when we moved to a larger house. my mom used to have a parrot, but i think it died. she used to have a little monkey too, before she married my dad. they are illegal now as well.hamsters. if you don't mind having them run all night long. those are cute too. but i don't like seeing my pets in a cage, so i would let them lose and they would crew on my shoes and go missing.rabbits, chinchilla. same as above, cant stand to see them in a cage. specially when all except one die, so it's better to give them away to someone who have a lot of them.today i wouldnt have any pets, except for a cat, i love cats. they don't need you to walk them or clean them, they do it all by themselves. they are sooooooo beautiful. they are playful. they dont make noise, with some exceptions maybe at 5 am if theyre hungry but the noises they make are oh so cute :P

Although I selected cats for my vote since I have 4 of them, but I am both a cat person and a dog person since they are such good pets to have regardless what PETA says about owning a cat or dog. Of course, if I were to purchase a bird I would say I get a parrot at the least because of how expensive those suckers are, but of course I would have to make sure windows are closed or have screens on them so they don't fly out and fly off :).

We are very much a pet family. I love animals. My favorite animal is Cats. Not just house cats but I love cats Big cats, I would never own one I just think they are a very beautiful and majestic animal. But in our household we have 3 cats, 2 dogs, (expecting babies anytime) 4 gerbils, 2 birds, And 2 ferrits. We up until about 3 months ago had 2 gueini pigs also. Wow that is alot of animals. I have 4 kids also and they are very good with the pets and all pitch in to take care of them all.

I like keeping crabs as pets, particularly hermit crabs. They are unique in some way that could entertain you for hours. Sad thing is in captivity, hermit crabs tend to have shorter life span.

I have to say my favorite animal is a cat. I love dogs so much!, but I have loved cats ever since I was born and my heart lays with the Cat Family. I have 1 cat named Kallie. She is a Maine Coon the largest breed of domesticated cats.They are supposed to be nice kitties, but ever since she had her front claws declawed shes been mean to people outside our family. She's even started to hate my Dad! but my Dad can get kind of annoying so thats understandable. If my Dad hadn't dropped one of his crutches on her head a few weeks ago :D:lol:^_^ she would probably have gotten over her fussyness, but that didn't happen did it. I love cats because i can pick them up and love on them. Some give you love others dont. I can put a cat on my lap better then most dogs too. Now some people say they dont do much, but they do. They love attention as much as dogs and they will even play too. My cat loves to play with a string. I drag it along the floor and around her fat body. She also has a fondness of little balls. We throw the little balls to her and she will jump and bat them back to us. She also picks them up in her mouth and runs around with them. I also like cats because they talk to you. My cat will talk and talk when you have something she wants or when she wants attention. Its so cute and fun to watch her. If my Mom is cooking something and Kallie "assumes" its something she loves she will start to meow. Sometimes she gets to impatient and will start to paw at your legs or jump up and put her paws on your lap. I also love cats because they have a sence of time. In the morning my cat will wake my mOm up and then like at 8:00 she comes to my door and starts banging on it for me to let her in. She wants me to get up and pet her. She even cries when I dont open it. A good thing about having a cat is that you dont have to bathe them. They can bathe themselves. Dogs you have to give baths frequently. You do have to brush them though or else there fur will get all tangled and matted. I do love dogs though very much. Especially my Grandparents dog named Chippy, a Cocker Spaniel. I know this was long, but I love animals very dearly.

Dogs are my all time favorites. And the sad part is I do not have a dog. My dad did not allow me to have one (the main reason being we lost one dog some years back and that kind of pulled everyone in the family down...). So, there will be a big "NO" when it comes to having a dog in my house.May be I will get one in the future. Hope my love towards them remains the same. :lol:Next to dogs, I would also like to have birds and fishes. Fishes though i used to have... this was back when i was in college.birds, just gives a very natural feeling to the place they live. So i have a special liking towards them.I do not know... but i think i will like anything that lives with me... So... any pet is fine. nothing very wild though.^_^

Dogs for sure but I like all animals. I'm the proud owner of a great Border Collie. I'd like to own a horse some day, I think that'd be cool.