xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deadmix

Get Traffic For Your Blog/website Without Paying A $

hello everybody

We all have Websites or Blogs, and all that we need is people know about it, bookmark it and surf in it ...

so here is a tips to get a traffic for Your Blog without paying a $$ for adword or payed link exchange.

First we gona start with SEO (Search engine Optimiser):

The most powerfule ones is: google/ Yahoo and msn, which provide a lot of Backlinks;)

Google:

1- in google You have google analytic, a Very very good Tool to use, the only thing is that you need a Gmail account to take a Profite of this tool here:

https://www.google.com/analytics/

You add You website, and google provide you a code which gona be used by the googleBot to Crawl your website and get a image of it for the google Search engine.
With the Same Tool, Make a Ames and tell to the Bot Your Goal, how many visitors you will need to reach for 4 links in your Website/blog and the Bot will Dp the work for you:)

2nd Step, you will need to be listed and Ranked in google:) ohh right:) so the next stuff to do is to Provide your Sitemap to google here:
https://www.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2F&followup=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fwebmasters%2Ftools%2F

Give you RSS feed also, the Bots gona Crawel your website everyday and everytime you post a new articles, the Bot take the RSS and generate it at the search engine of google.

3rd step: https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=feedburner&continue=https%3A%2F%2Ffeedburner.google.com%2Ffb%2Fa%2Fmyfeeds&gsessionid=CY5M_5cS4a7tcLcFEyMsBg and give a voice to your RSS:)

- Download RSS submitter and submit your RSS/Website for FREE to the most populare Search engines and web directories.

Yahoo: Yahoo give only one tool for webmasters in submit.search.yahoo.com add your website then login with your yahoo account, follow the instructions and use the same tools as google sitemap.

note that yahoo gona take a time to be listed in.

MSN: go to webmaster.live.com and add your website plus a sitemap, MSN is more Flexible than Yahoo .
--------------------------------------

1- in google You have google analytic, a Very very good Tool to use, the only thing is that you need a Gmail account to take a Profite of this tool here:

https://www.google.com/analytics/

You add You website, and google provide you a code which gona be used by the googleBot to Crawl your website and get a image of it for the google Search engine.

With the Same Tool, Make a Ames and tell to the Bot Your Goal, how many visitors you will need to reach for 4 links in your Website/blog and the Bot will Dp the work for you:)

That is really cool!! The visitor cap is 5 million people for people not advertising with adwords. But I think that is plenty enough. Better than advertising using XRumer. Thank you!!

That is really cool!! The visitor cap is 5 million people for people not advertising with adwords. But I think that is plenty enough. Better than advertising using XRumer. Thank you!!

Five million people cap?I wish. I've done every such thing imaginable
to increase traffic. outside of using reciprical backlinks, and so far the
traffic is really ,really slow.
Maybe I'm too impatient.Maybe time will improve things.

Performancing Pmetrics is also free. Google analytics do have cap of 5million. Other than crazyegg, statbrain and statmeter are good options. If you've cpanel on your host then you'll get : awstats, analog stats program as well.But if you want to get over those 5million caps and want other enterprise level features then you've to invest on paid packages.

That is a pretty good idea, but still it has its costs, as the package is a dollar I believe. Not free either way. The chance to get a crawler to index is pretty easy especially if its a paid host like you said. Thanks for the steps, though and the RSS Feed, is pretty useful, especially if you make it look interesting, and not a simple little button on the bottom.

I've actually found that MSN doesn't rank my site very high and rarely crawls my site. Yahoo's bots are always on my site, and I have the highest rank there. I'd just suggest submitting to all search engines, and then they will rank you however they do. There is no way (that I know of) to increase just your MSN rank, so I guess if you just submit your site it is just up to luck and SEO where you are ranked in searches.

This is in response to one of the older posts but maybe someone can answer it.... I'm wondering what exactly Google Analytics does for us. I went ahead and signed up to it and added it to my site but all it does is track the visitors and stuff? It seems to be just like AWStats in Cpanel, unless I'm missing something.

This is in response to one of the older posts but maybe someone can answer it.... I'm wondering what exactly Google Analytics does for us. I went ahead and signed up to it and added it to my site but all it does is track the visitors and stuff? It seems to be just like AWStats in Cpanel, unless I'm missing something.

By me, GA is just a fancy tool that graphs all the data which comes from analyzing the traffic your site receives. It's really useful for bigger sites where you can see what OS/browser they use the most, mostly for the fun of it because optimizing the site for the top 2 browsers is bad practice! You should always make your site viewable in any modern browser and not ignore any of them, even if received only one or two or none hits from it. :)

Anyway, I have the script installed but I don't use it, I just check AWStats periodically. :P

man i have tried all the 3 steps but then also my sites traffic has not increased.........can you please tell em some other source of increasing traffic in my website thank you very much>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for the information, most of the things you said were unknown to me... but if it is that easy to get traffic.. wouldn't everyone have successful sites and blogs?I mean.. not everything can be honey bunches, can it?

A lot of website are made and just sit there, the owners don't know about SE. And of course there are sites that don't even need SEO to get traffic, traffic just comes to them (official sites, sites promoted by Yahoo/Google). And of course there is more to SEO then the things posted above. Such as content, RSS feeds and the like.