xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HDuffRules

I Hate People That Walk Slowly Seriously, no joke.

DUDE I MUTHER FUDGING HATE THAT SOO MUCH GOD FREGIN DAMMMT especially at skool they walk in a frigin row so u cant go around and they walk soo slow like they got all day mean while i have 4 minutes to walk across the skool to my next class or like sumones walking then they just stop like theres not a million people walking behind them like they stop then they whole line of people sigh and are like wtf mate!

I do hear all of you... I can consider those oldies... But if you really are in a rush, just shout "Excuse Me".. And I'm sure they will let you pass... Make it loud enough for them to hear it...

They really annoy me... But what annoy me most is "Walking with a person who walks so slow"... :)

I feel like it's a waste of time...

I don't really think walking slow is such a bad thing, I mean if you're relaxed and can take your time that's great. I'm one of those people who usually walks really really fast but when I'm in no hurry to get anywhere I find it refreshing to walk slow and not worry about where I have to be. However, I really hate it when I'm trying to get somewhere and a bunch of people are walking slow in front of me. :P Like in our school the hallways aren't that wide so if three people are walking side by side you can't get around them. Me and my friend call it "blood clots in the arteries of the school" :) Walking fast is better exercise though, so maybe everyone should try and walk faster. :P

Ok, I hate this with a passion, I will be walking in a supermarket and I will be behind some people and they will literally be standing still, in a long line across the pathway. When I ask them to move, they all look at me like I am the devil, and considering that I ask them VERY nicely, I don't see why. Another pet hate is when people stand in the walking lane of the escelators, grrr it really gets to me when I am trying to go to school/work. My last pet hate of this subect matter is when people stand right across the supermarket aisle, why they do this is beyond me but, they do it anyway.Anyway, I have a proposal for this idead, they should make a fast lane and a slow lane in malls so if you want to walk fast you can, and if you want to walk slow you can. It seems to be the happy medium.

Yes I know how you feel, I usually just speed up and try to get around them (if possible) and if not i say excuse me and barge through... yes a little 'rude' i suppose but it's their fault for taking up the whole sidwalk and not leaving room for others :P

Hahahaha :P There aren't people who walks slowly, just people who walks too fasttttt... :P And i don't hate them I don't know why you hate that type of people. Maybe somebody for example hates you because you are eating with open mouth (kidding :P don't take it seriously). Okay people who walks slowly are just old people (which is excusably) and i don't hate them. P.S. Who hate them? We are just cracking out...

I'm a slow walker, but most of the time I'm a hurry so I have to walk really fast almost run, and that thing you are describing there is really frustrating, but if I'm in a hurry I don't care if I'm rude I would say excuse me and pass in between those people, I mean it's not my fault they have enough time haha but I have to say sometimes I'm the slow one and people do that to me, so I don't care I just keep on going and let them pass... I'm short and my boyfriend is really tall so even if he walks normally his steps are going to be always wider so I have to walk really fast to get to his pace and that is really annoying too. :P

Edited by Parubilla (see edit history)

It's not a question really of slow walking people,but ofpeople who just don't know how to think or be considerate.I mean,someone could be walking slow because they are old or sick.One must always consider this.It is irritating though,people who weave about from side to side on the sidewalk,when you are trying to pass them,or as you say, three people walking really slow,blocking the sidewalk in front of you.It can get on the nerves.

Yea, I usually walk quite fast so the slow people are just in my way. In some rarely cases, they have delayed my arrival. Not to offend them but just frutstrating. I have planned my ETA with my walking speed and they have altered it. Although I do account for variable delays, sometimes, it is just too much.

and I don't want to say anything, because its rude,

I say excuse me and have always been let to pass. I dont believe it is rude at all, But if you dont speak up you are not gonna get anywhere. Try it next time it does work and again It is ot rude at all.

I walk so slowww. I can't help being naturally slow though. x3 I usually try to be early in class so I usually rush, but then people sort of jump in front of me to get to their friends and then walk slow. It gets pretty annoying since most of my classes are on different floors. I'm usuallyy able to get around them and I was never late because of them before so that's goood. ^^; They probably don't realise they're doing it because they're talking and stuff, but I'm sure if you ask to get around they'll let you. :)