xisto Community
daftpunk

What Do You Guys Think Of The New Mycent?

Hey guys what do you all think of this new MyCent I clicked orderand i picked the Logic Plan and a domain .org 9.99$ , with 5000MB disk space, 50000mb Bandwidth and it comes in at $2.97 USD Monthly$7.99 USD Annuallyi think it looks good what about you?I already got 3$ in my billing just need some more :)

What do you mean by 9.99, then 2.97 monthly, 7.99 annually?You mean that you are paying $10 for the domain plus $3 for the hosting and an extra $8 yearly or is it $10 for the domain + 8 a year for the hosting?Kind of confused me with the way that you worded that...

i pay 2.97 USD for hosting and 9.99$ USD for domain or so what it says but i havent got enough in my account yet. But im getting there.

I think that the domains are a little overpriced compared to other places, but it doesn't matter, because I won't be using real cash, I will be using myCENT. I think that some of the addons should be free, like 10 free MySQL, and 10 free emails, but otherwise I like the billing system is great.The only thing I don't like about MyCENT is the time it takes to credit, but I like when I log in, and I have another 50?!

I myself don't understand the way it credits me willie you got 83 posts and i got 106 and you got more in myCENT than me? can anyone explain why?

The $12 usd in my account says im very happy , the again ive spent about $35 for a years hosting, plus the 4 $10 domains i bought from Xisto - Domains. Ive spent $75 on Xisto - Web Hosting. Not really a lot, still i have to pay it out again, except not all the domains mind. It's works out to me about ?40

I myself don't understand the way it credits me willie you got 83 posts and i got 106 and you got more in myCENT than me? can anyone explain why?

Look in your billing account. You most likely have more than my $3.03. If not, then your post must not be as long as mine. Once you get 100 MyCENTs, they transfer them to the billing account, and turn it into $1.

The $12 usd in my account says im very happy , the again ive spent about $35 for a years hosting, plus the 4 $10 domains i bought from Xisto - Domains. Ive spent $75 on Xisto - Web Hosting. Not really a lot, still i have to pay it out again, except not all the domains mind. It's works out to me about ?40

Quit showing off :)

(kobra500 @ Oct 20 2008, 09:20 PM) *The $12 usd in my account says im very happy , the again ive spent about $35 for a years hosting, plus the 4 $10 domains i bought from Xisto - Domains. Ive spent $75 on Xisto - Web Hosting. Not really a lot, still i have to pay it out again, except not all the domains mind. It's works out to me about Ł40

Quit showing off xd.gif

I'm not, just saying.

The idea of purchasing your own packages is pretty cool. It completely alleviates the feel of it being a free host, and makes it feel like you're really obtaining something.Most free hosts for me have just been like "eh, if I lose it there's thousands of others" but Trap wasn't the same...And now with this upgrade, I have no regrets about trusting the site, :)

I'm liking it... simply for the fact that now I can create separate Domains for the various things that I have been using my sub-domains for. Instead of cluttering up my Xisto account with a several sub-domains, I will be able to purchase a Domain and host each one separately now. Cool!

True, I never even thought about using domains in the place of subdomains....That's actually a great idea because it would help better organize my site as well, once it's bigger of course.

I'm liking it... simply for the fact that now I can create separate Domains for the f=various things that I have been using my sub-domains for. Instead of cluttering up my Xisto account with a several sub-domains, I will be able to purchase a Domain and host each one separately now. Cool!

That's another great choice for us. I was planning on doing several unrelated things with this account (once it's fully up and running) and sub-domains are definitely nice to have but it's much cleaner and looks much more legitimate to have a domain for each.