xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

I don't know if this is the right place or not but for some reasong https://support.xisto.com/ shows I don't have any money.
Kindly advise as when I post it says approx $25 and the bill is unpaid on Xisto - Support.com

The amount shown here in the forums next to the word "Earned" does not reflect the amount that you currently have for spending. "Earned" merely reflects *all* the money you have earned from posting in the forums, not how much you have to spend.

Thanks for the reply.
I think I'll have to work on posting more stuff.
:)
My account , I think has zero USD :P

The amount shown here in the forums next to the word "Earned" does not reflect the amount that you currently have for spending. "Earned" merely reflects *all* the money you have earned from posting in the forums, not how much you have to spend.