xisto Community
OpaQue

Credit System V3.0 Online [resolved] Free Web Hosting, Domains, Dedicated IP, Digital Certificate, Managed

I need to do a lot more here in Xisto. I have spent all of my two years in Xisto. I just can't keep up with Xisto anymore. I would love to convert over to Xisto with my account and everything. This isn't to rake on Xisto by any means, but I have more to relate to Xisto. If I am putting my Xisto myCents into my web domain, can I do the same for Xisto... put myCents into the same site? I think this has been answered, but I am just at that point and I my brain is a bit fuzzy from work.I have my own domain I purchased with Xisto myCents. - skedad -

I need to do a lot more here in Xisto. I have spent all of my two years in Xisto. I just can't keep up with Xisto anymore. I would love to convert over to Xisto with my account and everything. This isn't to rake on Xisto by any means, but I have more to relate to Xisto.
If I am putting my Xisto myCents into my web domain, can I do the same for Xisto... put myCents into the same site? I think this has been answered, but I am just at that point and I my brain is a bit fuzzy from work.

I have my own domain I purchased with Xisto myCents.

- skedad -

You can use your mycents that you get at Xisto to the same domain/hosting you had on Xisto! When you receive mycents it all goes into your xisto billing account no matter which website you received them from. So you can continue posting on both if you wish and the revenue you generate will go toward any plans you decide to purchase.

If I am putting my Xisto myCents into my web domain, can I do the same for Xisto... put myCents into the same site? I think this has been answered, but I am just at that point and I my brain is a bit fuzzy from work.

If Xisto and Xisto account use same email-address, then yes. That mean you use common email ID to login to Xisto - Support then it is possible to post on both these forums and earn mycent. You can post on Xisto when Xisto have no active topics and replies. Also you can post on Xisto when Xisto is not active. Which i guess these days is very less active. Hardly 1-2 replies and threads there. Still some good topics and discussion are still there.

Many users of Xisto are on Xisto as well. and they're earning mycents from Xisto as well. So your confusion regarding this is valid and you can see us most of us are doing the same which you want to do.

I really don't understand how the credit system works..I've made 3 posts..and have gotten 0 credits so far granted that isn't alot but how exactly do you get credits??and is it automated or does an admin or moderator has to give you credits??

I really don't understand how the credit system works..I've made 3 posts..and have gotten 0 credits so far granted that isn't alot but how exactly do you get credits??
and is it automated or does an admin or moderator has to give you credits??

myCENTs are calculated automatically from the length and quality of your posts. Longer, better written posts will earn more that short ones. The script calculates the myCENTs every few hours, so you won't see it instantly update when you make a post. Also, for your myCENTs to appear you need to make 5 posts, and register here using the same email address you used for the forums. This links your accounts so that your myCENTs are added to your billing account and you can spend them on hosting and domains :P

Help me please.I have registered to the Billing website and i added domain.For payment i choose myCents and this is what appear:

My DomainsRegistration Date: 2009/10/08
Domain: filipd.net
Payment Method: MyCENT
First Payment Amount: $9.99 USD
Recurring Amount: $9.99 USD
Next Due Date: 2009/10/08
Registration Period: 1 Year/s

So what should i do?When domain will be activated?i have 0.60$ myCents or more...When i will get 9.99$ domain will be activated or domain will be activated for few hours?

P.S: Sorry i am not opening a new topic...
Edited by TheDarkHacker (see edit history)

If you're going to pay with myCENTs you need to have the myCENTs available to spend. At the moment you have only earned $0.67, so you don't have the $9.99 required to afford a domain. The order will likely be cancelled until you can afford to pay it.Once you have at least $9.99 in your account then you can reorder the domain. After that it usually takes around 24 hours for the order to be processed and the domain activated in your account.

If you're going to pay with myCENTs you need to have the myCENTs available to spend. At the moment you have only earned $0.67, so you don't have the $9.99 required to afford a domain. The order will likely be cancelled until you can afford to pay it.

Once you have at least $9.99 in your account then you can reorder the domain. After that it usually takes around 24 hours for the order to be processed and the domain activated in your account.

I am not sure i understood but as i can see i don't need myCent i need?earned myCents.When i will have 10$ earned i could register that domain again.About 24 hours i know,because trap should get all files from my server using nameservers and add them to my domain http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is nice

Thanks

Edited by TheDarkHacker (see edit history)

If you think about how much domain how can use,usually domains expire after 1 year.Then you need to reorder them again.I think if your website is very popular you should reorder your domain 1 or 2 days before domain expire because after reordering you should wait 24 hours and your website will be not working

If you think about how much domain how can use,usually domains expire after 1 year.Then you need to reorder them again.I think if your website is very popular you should reorder your domain 1 or 2 days before domain expire because after reordering you should wait 24 hours and your website will be not working

Yeah, but I'm asking if I order the domain off here with Mycent.. How long would it last??

Mycents are not updating. Last 2 days they're not even changed a bit. Post count is there but mycents are not increasing. Any MOD or admins online ? Please notify it to admins.

@Karlo, is your email on forums and Xisto - Support/billing same ? If not then you've to register with same email address(the one with which you signed up on forums). 5-8 posts after this change you'll see the mycents updating on your account. Hope this helps.