xisto Community
NelsonTR4N

Verified Paypal Account Verify an account w/o CC?

Is it possible to verify a paypal account without a credit card because my parents won't let me see theirs because they don't trust getpaidto do anything websites. So I was wondering if there was a glitch to get a verified paypal account or doing something in the registration that would trick paypal into not needing a credit card?
I can get money into paypal but I can't spend it D=

Hi Nelso, you can't trick paypal :P. And do not try to "trick" paypal in any way or else you got banned. But you can check out this: how to verify paypal without credit card. There are indeed few ways to do that. But you should also know, that you can still use your paypal in online transaction or transfer the balance without fee and funded it, even if its unverified. If you have pals with verified paypal, you can ask him/her to receive the transfer balance from you and cash it out. Anyhow check out the link to see several ways to verify paypal.

:) omg I didn't know you had to verify your account to use the money you have in it! I thought u could use it online and have it mailed to you via check if need be!... o well I can just use my dads bank info to verify it XD

OMG!!! I have the solution to your problem! I posted a tutorial on the forum, but no one wanted to read it! Just check it out, no cc or bank account needed! WTF I feel almost invisible.....
Click here.

Or go to the Tutorials area and search for a tutorial related to verifying paypal.

OMG!!! I have the solution to your problem! I posted a tutorial on the forum, but no one wanted to read it! Just check it out, no cc or bank account needed! WTF I feel almost invisible.....Click here.

Or go to the Tutorials area and search for a tutorial related to verifying paypal.

You could follow that tut. That is what I did, but I wasn't following that I just did it on my own.

the best way to check your paypal acc is to ask a friend who has an bank account and he does not use it for paypal, to use`it as your own,and after 3 days he can check on the account to see what are the small amounts that have been deposited, if you want you can try to open an account via ing bank they have the lion account but that depends where you live and if they have a ing branch there:) best regards

I tried the in and out to verify paypal account ! I was successful in doing the same by linking a bank account. But i am unable to transfer money from the bank to my paypal account. On the other hand in order to do this i went creating Netsafe online cards and then tried to transfer money. That too ended up in a failure :(So You can get your paypal account verified without a credit card, but you cannot load money into the same without a credit card.

Get a prepaid credit card. They cost like 25 dollars from Wal-Mart and you can connect it to your paypal account and verify it :)

Yes. This method does prove working but the only thing about it is that it only works in some countries. I believe that you could so that in the US in an earlier time period but paypal changed the US method of account verification. These two methods include successfully applying for the Paypal Debit Card or verifying your bank account. Linking a visa/mastercard debit card will, however, increase your spending limit from $0 to $2000 USD. The only problem is that your paypal account will remain unverified. This means that you can spend your money to any individual/business that accepts payment from unverified paypal accounts.

Yeah you can verify your paypal account with a bank account once you have done a bank transfer. First you have to go to the bank and ask for information about your needs related to link your bank account with an internet bank like paypal. Most of banks for example in my country don?t accept or don?t support this types of linked accounts. But there is always one or two banks that allow you to make this and transfer between your paypal account and your bank account without problem. So I recommend you to visit all the banks you can and ask for this type of information and get all the information possible including the fees and all the taxis that are implied so later you will can choose what is the best bank to make your bank transfer and operate with your paypal account.This is my recomendation. Good luck.

Yeah you can verify your paypal account with a bank account once you have done a bank transfer. First you have to go to the bank and ask for information about your needs related to link your bank account with an internet bank like paypal. Most of banks for example in my country don´t accept or don´t support this types of linked accounts. But there is always one or two banks that allow you to make this and transfer between your paypal account and your bank account without problem. So I recommend you to visit all the banks you can and ask for this type of information and get all the information possible including the fees and all the taxis that are implied so later you will can choose what is the best bank to make your bank transfer and operate with your paypal account.
This is my recomendation. Good luck.

I believe that one point in time around 2 years ago, it was possible to create a bank account online at Netspend or ING to verify your paypal account. If you attempt this method now, paypal will just bounce the deposit from these banks. I was able to do this once with my paypal account then but I forgot the account information.

You should visit some underground hacking forums and see the market place. There you gonna find seller that can verify your PayPal with virtual credit card. I don't know how they do it, but I'm sure that it's working. If you don't succeed to verify with your parents credit card then that's your only option. ;)

Well virtual paypal credit verification is not at all legitimate and that way you can get your paypal account limited. Most of the paypal accounts are limited because of usage of virtual credit card. These cards are usually the one with hacked balance or money of some other people. There are many people on the HYIP and forex trading forums where they sell such stuff. I don't suggest anyone to go for the virtual card anymore. It's too risky especially if you're using paypal. Instead join communities like redgage where you can get your own credit card when you earn from the activity.

If you go get one of those Visa prepaid cards, all you have to do is log onto the site that is providing the card, and register it in your name. Once you do that then the card is in YOUR NAME. Then take the card and verify your paypal account that way. I've done this before, after my divorce. So yes it is possible.

If you go get one of those Visa prepaid cards, all you have to do is log onto the site that is providing the card, and register it in your name. Once you do that then the card is in YOUR NAME. Then take the card and verify your paypal account that way. I've done this before, after my divorce. So yes it is possible.

Problem is it's not that easy. Many countries have restriction about credit card usage and allotment issues. Kids and unemployed people can't get credit card. Same case with students in many countries, that is the reason people always wander around to see if they can bypass this issue. Paypal is becoming strict with the rules of verification and getting credit card is also expensive for some people, so it's not always possible.

Well that sucks. I am not saying that other countries suck, just saying that maybe we here in the US don't really see how good we have it. But hey at least we can destroy our credit rating faster than anyone else :)