xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
askies

What Graphic Software Do You Use?

I use Paint Shop Pro 8 and I think that it's good, but it's expensive and it's quite slow on not young computers. Anyway it offers many features that satisfact my requirements. Speaking about free software, I think that the best is Dogwaffle. It's more faster than PSP, but it offer many less features. But for 0$ you can't have the moon.....

I stick with the Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady. It has all that I need for the site graphics I have. They haven't failed me yet!I used Paint Shop Pro before, and I was satisfied with it, but I lost my CD! So I had to do with my Adobe's...

:) OhI Use photoshop 7i hate photoshop 8 or CS 3dmax + photoshop + Flash MX = oh my god Its great :lol: I Think the king of graphic software is adobe photoshop what u think about king of this king of software ? :P

I did use Paint Shop Pro 7 for a little while, but trial ran out (I don't feel like wasting $150 on graphics software.) I've also used Painter 2.3-2.5,Ultimate Paint, Articons (for making icons only), and Paint Shop Pro 4. Currently, I just use MS Paint or the sprite editor in Game Maker