xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
askies

What Graphic Software Do You Use?

I am now studying Adobe Photoshop. i had the program at my computer for a year or more already but i only had time learning it last week. It is so much easier than i thought. I was just too lazy to study it before so i thought it was difficult. What is good about Adobe Photoshop is it has Imageready so adding some script like on-mouseovers is very easy. I could create a whole website template using Photoshop than use Image Ready to do everything to have a nice looking website.Although I only have Adobe Photoshop 7 here, I am planning to upgrade to Photoshop CS. but I think there isn't mush difference so I will just use Photoshop 7 while I am still mastering it. I will then Start learning Corel Draw so I could find a very good job much much easier.

Photoshop is a great program, but is expensive for a personale use... Gimp is the best chose for me... it need lot of training but give lot of satisfactions

I did use Paint Shop Pro 7 for a little while, but trial ran out (I don't feel like wasting $150 on graphics software.) I've also used Painter 2.3-2.5,Ultimate Paint, Articons (for making icons only), and Paint Shop Pro 4. Currently, I just use MS Paint or the sprite editor in Game Maker (a game-making program). I haven't used Photoshop or Project DogWafflehowever. But oh well.

I use photoshop and I always will, its so good...I may occasionally use paint shop pro that was already on my pc when I got it, but thats only if I want to mess around.

I currently use Photoshop CS V.8, It is one of the most advanced and best programs that I have ever used. I have used Photoshop now for a couple of years, and enjoy working with it

As for me, I really like Fireworks MX on my machine. I continue to be amazed at what this program can do by playing with the program and checking some of the online tutorials.

Well, I have almost all of them, except the free ones... Unless Paint counts as being free :D I've got Flash MX, Paint Shop Pro 8, Corel Painter 9, CorelDRAW 12, (the whole Corel Graphics Suit 12, mind you) Photoshop 6, 7, and CS, Adobe ImageReady, Adobe Illustrator... Etc, etc, hehe. But, despite having ALL those bloody programs, I usually only use one: Photoshop 7 :D This is the point where everyone calls me weird for choosing to use Photoshop 7 over all those other programs... :o

HiI have used photoshop CS for a little while now and absolutly love it. There are so many free tutorials online it makes it easy to learn and plenty of forums to get experts to help you.Other than that just like anything else practice makes perfect.RegardsPatrick