xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
askies

What Graphic Software Do You Use?

Adobe Creative Suite & Macromedia Studio MX 2004. You can do almost anything regarding graphic design with these two packages and won't go wrong as it is used by graphic design industry.You can have power to create your design.You can swap files with printersOther designers can open your files.

i just use the drawing tool on flash mx 2004... but i have a pen tablet so it is cool to make toons with!

Paint Shop must die!!! :D:D I recommend you to use Photoshop CS (I will not say you something about its price) This programm is very useful if you are professionaly desinger. It has a lot of plugins and different filters. Also you can use Macromedia Fireworks MX-this programm can work with vector and bitmap images. It better use to making graphics for websites.And about GIMP...but...i don`t use it so long. :D:D MS Paint- you must love it!!!. The best graphic soft for a day!!! =)

Photoshop CS is expensive!!but it's worth it. i don't use anything except that.Quite soured on Corel. though the suite in version 12 has some nice things, i'd choose photoshop over Corel anyday. One thing that i feel tips the scales overwhelmingly in favor of photoshop, is that there are thousands of plugins available for photoshop, and only a handful for Corel.

Photoshop is the best. I use 7 but I am going to get CS soon. I use fireworks too but i think photoshop is the best of all and CS I think will be still better. There are so many effects and all. I don't think anything else has them. And you can always download more.

I used Photoshop for more than 5 years and decided to try out Paint Shop Pro. Its got some interesting features, but I just can't get used to it now. I remember Ulead Photoimpact being a really good package, more like Photoshop and I didn't have any problems adapting to it a few years ago when I decided to try it instead of Photoshop again.Trouble is, photoshop and imageready doesn't seem to support MNG animations. And Animation Shop (PSP version of Imageready) supports them natively. So I dunno what to do.