xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ka-Wing

Which Console Do You Own

Game  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I own every console in that list except the ps3 , oh and other, I also to add to the list sega megadrive so i suppose I do have other. My xbox 360 had the ring of death but its getting delivered today :) @ 5pm GMT which is a while yet but still

I own many consoles.Playstation (the normal one, not PSOne), GameCube (given to my brother), Wii (I play GameCube games on it too, that's I gave the GameCube to my brother), 2 GameBoy Color Consoles, Nintendo DS...Woah.And I'm getting an x360 or a ps3 soon.

I have all of them, but some of them are my sibilings. Here, let me break it down for you :)Xbox and Xbox 360 - Yours trulyPSP, and PS2 - Mine againGamecube, Wii, DS and gameboy- My BrothersPS3=We Share

Almost everyone love playing games and spend lot of money on it.

I just want to know what console you guys own

Where's the XBOX? because I still have it (because of how I can use it.) N64,ps1,xbox ver.1.2. :)

I own a PS2. Honestly, I haven't touched it in like a couple months, seriously. I'm not really into console games anymore - I'm more into MMORPGs, and I don't know how my interest changed. If I were to get a new console, it'd probably have to be and Xbox 360 just because I've heard a lot of good things about it.

I voted for the XBox 360.I also own a PS2 and a N64 :)...Anyways, I haven't been playing games all that much recently. I've been spending far more time listening to music, etc. I think one of the major reasons I haven't been playing as much is that I also haven't bought any new games in a few months. Again, this is due to music :D. I've been buying quite a bit each month. (I have also been buying band t-shirts, etc... but not as much).One of my favorite games for the 360 has got to be Devil May Cry 4, its so fun! Although... I've been stuck on mission six of "Dante Must Die" mode... freakin' dice rolling sucks...I also own Assassin's Creed... great game... but unfortunately, it has absolutely no replay value at all.If and when I buy some new games... I'm not really sure what I'll get. I'll probably get "Guitar Hero 4" (when it comes out) or "Guitar Hero 3". I would also like to get my hands on "Shadowrun"

I won a nintendo, Super Nintendo, nintendo 64, Playstation, Playstation 2, ehmm... and of course, a PC :)I prefer nintendo because I'm a huge fan of Zelda, but also love playstation games. What I do hate is the xbox 360, not really sure why.. maybe because right now is the best console out there. And I heard recently that Final Fantasy XIII is going to release for xbox 360 also! OMG this is sad news for Sony... Final Fantasy was exclusive for Playstation and now Xbox wins this time.. oh well..Hope the Ps3 gets better in time! I think I'm gonna get one of those in the future.

I own a PS1, XBOX and a XBOX 360. My xbox 1 is modded to the max and is running a linux webserver. My PS1 is gathering dust and I just got every achievement for Bioshock and now I am moving onto Mass Effect!Sam.

From your list:I own a Wii, a Playstation One and a Playstation two console.I am currently playing the Wii (Super Smash Brothers Brawl is so fun). I haven't tried the Nintendo WiFi Connection (I haven't even set it up from my home router) but I hear the Nintendo Wifi Connection feature for Super Smash Brothers Brawl is quite laggy and not as good as the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 online features on many of their games. And I was planning on buying the Playstation 3 for some various Playstation-only exclusive games but now I hear the new Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy XIII, was going to be released on the Xbox 360...? That completely sucks, oh well. I guess the Xbox will probably dominate instead of the Playstation this round.

Why can't I pick more than one? We own a PS1, Xbox and a Xbox360. I do not really use them, I have not even touched them for a while. My brother let my neighbour borrow my favourite game, and he never gave it back... Annoying.

I got a 360 as a gift, other then that I don't have anything...I occasionally play games with friends but I'm just not that much of a gamer :)

I have lots of consoles, I just never get rid of them.My main console is Xbox 360, but I also have the PS3, Wii, PS2, PS1, PS, N64, DS, PSP, GC, DC, SNES, NES...

I think I might have seen an article of this type before and responded, but now, my list has been updated! xDI have:a Nintendo 64! With quite a few games, notably, super smash brothers, mario cart, super mario 64, and mario party 1 a Playstation 2! (With only DDR!(Extreme and supernova 2)anda Wii! (My uncle bought it for my little brother, but it only has Super Smash Brothers Brawl)