xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ka-Wing

Which Console Do You Own

Game  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, some people here have so many consoles :)

I've got a Wii, PSP, PS1, GBA, GBC(gave away), SNES, Sega Saturn (o_o)

My favourite is the SNES still! Good times. (Tubular & the rest of that area gave me so much annoyance though!)

I've got a ton of consoles. I wish I was lucky enough to have a Commodore 64, Intellivision, and Colecovision... but I do have

WiiPS2
GameCube
PS1
Nintendo 64
Super Nintendo
Nintendo Entertainment System
Atari 7800
Sega Genesis
DS Lite
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Gameboy Color
Gameboy (first)

Console wise, I have a PlayStation one and a PlayStation 2 that I never use anymore since I have the PlayStation 3 to take care of all my gaming needs and odds are it will be for awhile. Of course, you can't go wrong with a emulator to play the old console games and what not because of the fact if I went cartridge hunting I be broke and have no room if I bought every game out there :P.

Let's see, I have the following systems in no particular order:Atari 2600Nintendo Entertainment SystemSega Master SystemSega GenesisSuper Nintendo Entertainment SystemGameboy ColorNintendo DSSony Playstation (first edition -- still going strong!)Sony Playstation 2 (same deal here -- first edition)and last but not least, my PC entertainment system. Haha! :P That about wraps it up. I love gaming, and I hope to create my own game soon that matches what I believe to be a quality experience based on the titles that I have played over the course of my admittedly short life. Here's to gaming... cheers