xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheKoolAidGuy

New Eragon Book

I think that queen izlandi or we will die arya will become queen and she  will mary eragon . I don't think elva will get the egg because I think she might betray the varden and go MAD I think that the person who will get the egg will be katrina and that she will fall in love with eragon beacause he will live forever as will she but if anyone dies I think that it will be angela she so different but everyone like her and that orrin andd nasuada will become king and queen of alegasia ..

-reply by ashley

4th bookNew Eragon BookI think eragons gonna find the vault of souls and find out that vrael hid some eldunari there (I don't know how many). Then theyll attack urubane and the eldunari will help eragon pry into galbis mind. Eragon will find out galbis true name and use it to kill him.And before that arya will steal 3rd egg and roran or arya (not sure wich one will become new rider and they will have no choice but to use magic to make it grow quicker like galbi did 2 thorn.Itll be eragon vs galbi and roran or arya vs murtagh.Murtagh will come to senses and help eragon when eragons about to die then eragon will find galbis true name......Or...Eragon finds out murtaghs true name and forces him to help him and rorn or arya to kill galbi.Either way izzys gonna die and arya will become new queen and that evil dwarf tribe will be fighting for galbiTose r my theoriesAlso I hear 4th book is called EMPIRE but I hope not. I hav some good onesRider, Dragon Rider, Urubaen, Shurtugal, Argetlam, whatever galbis true name is, whatever the ancient language name for the languge is (lol), King, Konungr (the ancient language name for king) and Galbatorix.I also think CP will write a fifth book about the history of alaegasia, how brom defeated morzan, the war between elves and dragons and so onI hope that made sense. It was so longPlease send me your comments about my theories and name ideas as well as your own. I like the truth-reply by Elven Guy

I think either a dwarf or arya will be the new rider. The dwarf because there has never been a dwarf dragon rider. Arya because her magic is usually green and the riders magic is usually the same color as their dragon. I've heard from other forums that the new dragon is gonna be green.-reply by Ivon

Brisingr is the word in the ancient language meaning flame/fire!Pronoucation: Bru-singerThe Bru sounds like the bru in brush!Have fun reading!Awesome book!-reply by anna 

who will be the next dragon ridderNew Eragon Book

Popular theories point to Arya being the green dragon Rider. The color of green is used to describe Arya in many ways, including the magic she wields. We know that a Rider's magic is identical to the color of their dragon.

Replying to iGuestYour a idiot. First of all u cant kill galbatorix with his true name because he has placed a spell on himself so if anyone uses it nthey die. And arya cant be a dragon rider because even though her magic is green its the dragon that turns your magic a different color. And if eragon forced murtagh to help him then murtagh would die because if someone knows your true name then u die if u act agenst them. So ya get your facts straight before u go posting. !1-reply by the wiccan

what I think New Eragon BookI think arya will marry eragon because of angela's fortune reading from the dragon knuckle bones in the first book.. Then I also think that eragon finds the vault of souls then learns some powerfull ancient laungage and probly there will be a couple hearts of hearts in the vault also.. Arya will probly become the next dragon rider because of her magic if its going to be a green dragon..-reply by Angel

"Brisingr"New Eragon Book

There are alot of questions being asked about this book. I loved it. The story to it is amazing, and Paolini is my favorate author because of the Eragon Series. In "Brisingr", Eragon faces many new challenges. The varden continue their attack on the empire, and Eragon still needs a new sword. Murtagh and his dragon Thorn are still on the loose aswell. Galbatorix makes Murtagh and Thorn swear new oaths so they cant spare Eragon next time they fight. I hope you all read it. If I was to rank it in a scale from 1-10, I give it a 13. Galbatorix is to strong to be defeated, he has the hearts of many.

-reply by Brandon

I've read it, its pretty good. Anyway the new rider in Brisinger will be on Garbolix's (however you spell his name) side. Sorry I can't remmember his name. Its his half brother though. Not Roran!

ok, the next rider will be Arya, (why?)/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley5.Gif because theres no one else (DUH.)/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley14.Gif

Roran will be king over the humans and katrina will  be qeen, and Arya will mary

Eragon and they will leave with the rest of the elves /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley3.Gif Eragon will kill Galby/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley15.Gif,

AND Murtagh/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley11.Gif. Saphire will like Greenie (Arya's dragon/the last egg) and

they will mate. The dream Eragon had about the 2 people going on the ship:

the two tall ones are Eragon and Arya while the man who screams is Roran

beacuase Eragon is leaving forever./txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley6.Gif

/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gifsee? every things better now.

p.S ORIK CAN NOT BE A RIDER!

the book is called brisngr because his swords name is brisngr and it was a great book I cant wait for the next. O and a dwarf will not become a rider because they didnt enter the peace pact with the elves humans and dragons. And katrina will not become a rider and marry eragon her love for roran is to great. I also think eragons half brother will be a big help to eragon in the end

-reply by crystal

to your commentNew Eragon Book

Your the first person that I know of that has said that. Ive been thinking the same thing for a while. But the only thing thats been bothering me about it is that at one time the elves had all 3 eggs and arya had been around them all but one did not hatch for her. So I don't know why it would now. 

-reply by James Sanes

The elves did not have all three eggs.  Galbatorix had them.  He got them during the wyrdfell.  The only egg that the elf and human children were exposed to was Saphira's.  Brom tells Eragon this spread out during the first three books.  Arya even says to Eragon that she had carried Saphira's egg for many years.

I've read all three books and they are amazing! The author said  that there will be a fourth book because he had to split the 3rd book into two different books. I think Arya will become a dragon rider because originally the cover of the third book was going to be a green dragon, and Arya's magic is green.

Well ... If you see Thorn hatched for Murtagh when he returned from Farthen Dur.  He had been given the opportunity to be near the egg when the King convinced him to follow him before he went against the Ra'zac. And the dragons can sense the weather, availability of food etc. Even when they are inside the egg before The Agaeti Blodhgarm.Hence they can sense the readiness of the rider's mind. And think about it. If Saphira loves some  dragon then Eragon is also affected by it. If the dragon has a rider then he also will be connected to him to some extent. Hence the rider will be a she. And that would be Arya. All other available women are taken.

-reply by Manikandan S