xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jjuuaann1

Make Money Using Youtube And Adsense Make money

Well if you hace a adsense account and a youtube account and you have more than 200 subscribers, get lots of views in your videos then you can start putting ads onyour videos and everytime some click on that ad you get money. I think this is a good way to earn money but you need to have alot of requirements. And the response takes for ever i sent them a Email to become a youtube parnert (that is what is call) and they told me no 2 weeks later!!!

Want to become a youtube parnert here is the link...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

And you get more feature.

Ya.. this is very interesting. But its not as easy as it seems t0 be.Subscribers are not so easy to find unless and you upload some very good videos on a regular basis. Also, there must be lots of terms and conditions which you will have to follow. Else they will terminate it so easily. So do spend some time on that.If you are very sure of what you are doing.. go ahead and experiment it.

I don't know if I wrong but making money cannot be as easy as some of us would want. My experiences have shown me that whatever site offers comes offering easy money will not be here to stay. If it does there definitely is a catch.

READ THE SMALL FONTS!

I've heard of site the give you up to $0.90 per search query, $0.30 per click, etc but not so many guys can testify that they have received the money they'll have earned. Some say the sites set the minimum amount that u can claim too high and after u attain it or when you are close they point out something to make sure they get a reason not to pay you.

Don't take it from me coz me being Zimbabwean, I don't have access to paypal which means I don't have first hand info about these things. I talking from what i have found in many fora and some searches on the net. Try if you want but I ust want you to be very careful. Humans are generally not as generous as we might wish them to be.

Well like adsence, i doubt you earn much unless you intensevely huge plays and clicks on the ads, and like adsence im sure they will cancel your adsence account out of nowhere, and possibly delete your youtube.. haha not willing to loose my 380 subcribers and 700 friends haha, and besides, if you really want to get paid, the content has to be 100% original, not copyrighted or whatever.. and making stuff like that, thats actuly GOOD, and people watch is really hard...alike youtube with adsence, theres this video site that pay you for plays and stuff.. i forget what its called though, you might want to look into that

Nothing is ever as easy as it sounds. Adsense can be very tricky if you do not have a very popular site, and in youtube, if you do not have a popular video as well. Plus, Youtube isn't going to sponsor with everybody. As already proven, a select few will be chosen, most likely those who are well known throughout the YouTube community.

To become a partner you need to have original videos, you can't be a partner if you upload videos showing you pwning in Counter-Strike or showing off your contraption in Garry's Mod (Half Life 2 Mod)

i'd say it's easier to create a good website with quality content on your own domain , get lots of traffic to it and then get profit from adsense . I don't know about this youtube partnership but as far as i'm concerned , i won't try it since you can hardly make money with it . But if you post lots of videos on Youtube , lots of high-quality original videos , then you might have a chance .

Yea, like it's been said before, I also don't think it's really easy to get this to happen. Though it sounds like it would be a nice idea, it probably wouldn't work for most people. But for the people that have completely original work, with nothing that is copyrighted, then this is probably a good option for them, especially if they already have lots of subscribers, or maybe even enough already to get things started.But I don't think YouTube is going to pick lots of people just because they have subscribers. They'll have to be very picky with what they choose, otherwise they can get into legal trouble to.

How does one make a youtube video? I can't really afford a digital camera. Has anyone created a youtube video using a webcam? Is there some kind of free software out there that will record whatever I have going on my screen? I'm really good at counter-strike so I could easily record me pwning some people. Any information would be helpful. Thanks!