xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Shared Hosting Account Server Update - Known Issues And Solutions

hi Admin..thanks for approving my hosting request..i recently created my hosting account and i never encountered any problems..i'm not adept to all those server jargons but i find it nice that we have individuals that are always ready if any glitch on the servers come up.. anyway, thank you for having a great free hosting service.. have a nice day

Hello,

I writing again since noone answered on my support ticket and my site is now really long time down.

OPlease can some one try to do something about that since I cannot access my panel I have obtained free domain name with Xisto, and there is one more thing when I try I am able to access this site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but not this one: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Thanks once more.

Follow the instructions posted above re: delete and re-add the parked or add-on domains.Alternately, use the Live Chat feature at Xisto - Support.com

Follow the instructions posted above re: delete and re-add the parked or add-on domains.Alternately, use the Live Chat feature at Xisto - Support.com

lol now I have another problem I am not able to access my computer host account that is probably one more ticket since I cannot do password recovery. I will try to do something about it.

-----

This is edit on 20.may 2008

I would like to thank everyone that helped me my site is up and running and it is visible from every computer now. And I would like to send special thanks to Velma(cannot send it via PM since she has full pmbox). And to support for every boring ticket I have submitted and to online support that has fixed problem really quick.

I must admit part of the problem was also with me not following all the instructions and methods provided.

So I use this opportunity to thank you all at Xisto aand Xisto - Web Hosting.

Best Regards
Edited by hitmanblood (see edit history)