xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kraiser X Astral

If You Could Be An Animal, What Would You Be And Why? .....

well I dont wanna be any animal. with my bad luck I would end up being roadkill and then go into some rednecks dinner pot :P

interesting question. :)I would probably say some kind of bird too. Maybe an eagle.. or maybe jsut a really spoiled dog. Hah, that would be the life.Or even maybe an ant... just because they have a really complex social system and I'd be curious as to what the heck goes on within that sphere....

Whoa nice thought :) well if we could retain our minds then i would like to be amgnificent eagle or something ythat can fly but not that small after all i tdon't want my wish to end too fast and bloodily. LOL . Well could also be some shark and roam the deep to find out thngs and wfind place unexplored. I can go for a tiger also as nothing beats its grandeur and magnificence. But in the end i would prefer to be the dangerous animal on earth well yes Human. It lies in my hand then wat change i want to bring upon on nature .

Dear friends I would like to be an elephant as it is said that elephant is one of the most intelligent animal. Moreover the royal state and look of an elephant appeals me a lot. So my preference is to be an elephant.

Monkey :o I do not know really,but i would be something which people will not kill it,because i do not want to die :) I like all animals,but if i need to choose what suits for me,i would choose some animal like dog.Mayne i would be,but i do not know why,maybe because i love dogs and i am playing much with them.Yesterday i had only 2$,and i used them to buy food for dogs for 1$,and a a little pizza for me-1$.It is good to be animal,but you will loose in fight with humans.Maybe and cat is good animal I can't choose one...........

Hmm an interesting question - I guess my answer would be a giraffe - I like it because it's a veggie and it's the tallest of them all - the flip side is that when it bends down to drink water it's very weak and prone to attacks.

I reckon mine would a platypus. That would be a curious life to have. Although i don't know if it would be a long one, with the predators lurking about and whatnot.

Edited by inverse_bloom (see edit history)