xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kraiser X Astral

If You Could Be An Animal, What Would You Be And Why? .....

I've always wanted to experience flight. I also love moving really, really fast sometimes. I'd be a peregrine falcon, reaching speeds up to 200mph during a dive to catch prey in mid-air. I can't even imagine the rush of 200 mph. I sure can 100mph though ^_^

Flying isn't that big of a deal for me. I like power and strength more, as an animal. I always wanted to be a wild cat--tiger, panther, lion, cheetah--I don't care which, but they are pretty high up in the food chain and are beautiful animals, so it would be sweet. Cats are my favorite animal ever--I don't have a specific kind, I just love cats.

i will be a cat it is very lovely and I think it have fun ^^/and I like cat verymuch tooo \^^ :lol:

I would be two things. I would be a wolf because they are graceful, strong, fast, and brave. My second animal would be an eagle because they can fly high above the heavens and are also very graceful.-reply by Anna Lewis

I dont know what i would be, but i do - Just to be confusing there!I would want to be something undiscovered, something at the top of the food chain.I would want to be undiscovered, so that i wouldnt be bothered by pesky humans, destroying my home, and my idea home would be a very deep hole, with a large cave system, and a hige sivilisation - rathe like ants.And i wouldn't particularly want scientists constantly testing me for everything.I would want to be at the top of the food chain, so that i could hunt, but not be hunted.like this, no one and nothing would bother me, i would be able to spend my life 'chilling' with my animal 'friends'a carefree, and easy life.

Decisions... decisions... there are so many types I would want to be, but I love the idea of being able to fly. A crow or raven appeals to me, even though they are more like scavengers by nature. This is because not too long ago, a crow or something few into my friend's window because she had left it open all night to let in some air. She said that the mere weight of the animal landing on her leg woke her up, and she was about to grab it but stopped short when she saw its talons and beak. The thing regarded her with boredom as it slowly waddled over to the heavy cloth drapes and threw them aside, squeezed through the window, and flew away.Epic.

Hmmm...If i could, I want to be a dinosaur.....No one exists today. So I want to be the first one for the present world. But, I am worrying about these scientists. Do they leave me? :lol:

I'd be a Siberian Husky. Because I love cold, because I don't feel cold at all. Also the way they describe it on wikipedia is a lot like me. It's independent, intelligent and happy :lol: And they won't do anything they don't think it's useful.

I would like to be a feline, but not a domestic one. Some form of wild cat, perhaps a lynx would be just fine.I like the agile felines more that the strong ones (like the lion).

I'd be a shark, or some sort of ocean animal, that way I can explore the depths of the sea that I cant really as a human. It would be really interesting :) I think shark would be good, that means i'm at the top of the food chain in the sea!

I would like to be an eagle , or maybe a Hawk , purely for the flying :)

If I could be an animal,my first choice would probably be a horse.Allthough I really don't follow horoscopes,I am a sagitarious,soperhaps it makes sense. Tough and reliable with incrediblestamina. My second choice would probaby be a Lion. Fierce and independant,and King of his domain. My third choice might be an eagle.Gifted with great mobilityand superior hunting techniques.I don't see how I couldlose.

I'd want to be a human. Decent life span, good social circles, hot food, opposable thumbs, medical treatment... the list goes on. Now if you're talking about something to be able to morph into, that's a completely different matter! :D