xisto Community
krazygoddess

Any Of You Who May Have Followed My Posts About My Mom. May she rest in peace.

This is for anyone who may have read my other posts i wrote about my mom and her battle with lung cancer. Well the battle is over she passed March 20th at 12 pm. I am sad, but also glad that she is no longer suffering. The doctors were not far off back the day before Thanksgiving when they gave here 2-4 months to live 3-6 with chemo and radiation. All I really have to say to anyone is that if you know someone who has lung cancer spend as much time as you can with them because it happens sooo fast. I can not stress that enough. She was doing good one day and then bad the next and then the last week was completely horrible it was like a chain reaction, her body was just shutting down 1 thing at a time and then it was over so fast. Anyway Im glad she is finally at peace and no longer suffering. Thank you all for your support and listening to me.

with heartfelt condolences to you and your family, krazygoddess... cherish the memories you had with your mom while she was still with you. and in remembering her throughout your own journey in life, bear in mind she'll be looking over you from up above. find solace in the thought that she will be there to guide you and support you, if not in body then in spirit.

I'm sorry to hear that.I am glad to hear that your mom is in a better place, though. May she rest in peace.

I know how fast lung cancer is. My neighbour had it. Unfortunately he is dead now... it happened really fast, one day he was there and the next he was not. I am sorry for your loss. The only thing you can comfort you with is that she does not suffer any more. May she rest in peace.

Aw that's sad but i understand how you feel about it being over now. As the others have said the important thing is to keep looking forward and remember all the good times. It's always sad when someone goes but whereever she is now she cant be hurt anymore :lol:I speak for everyone when i say that the people at T17 are here should you need a chat :P Best of luck with the future

I can't add anything to what has already been said.My thoughts are with you. Sorry to hear of your loss.

I'm really sorry to hear that, but it sounds like your dealing with the loss well. It's just one of those things that just happens and you can't do anything about it. Best of luck to you and your family.

I'm sorry to hear she's gone. It much be a very difficult time for you right now. I can only imagine how difficult it must be as I have never lost a immediate family member before. I've had distant family members past away but since I hardly knew them I didn't really have that difficult of a time as if it would of been an immediate family member. Not to take anything away from your loss but I think this is something we all have to deal with in our life time. Just thinking about losing anyone of my immediate family members would kill me. Get comfort from your friends and family because thats what they are there for. Take time away from everything if you need to clear your mind. Do what ever you have to to get through. Take careSone.

Edited by sonesay (see edit history)

Also sorry to hear that she's gone. Although I've personally hadnt had a close family member or friend who has had that, I'm sure that many would've experienced losing a family member before. I have to agree with the above that this is something we as humans on earth would have to experience at some point in our life. I'm sure your family and friends are there for you as they are there for comfort in the hard times ahead.