xisto Community
finaldesign

How Do You Like Layout And Design Of My Site? Please rate it.

How do you like layout and design of my site?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, i've done my webpage, and I have been changing designs many times, so now I need piece of advice from you! Please rate my site - look only design and layout - not Content! Thanks in advance... :rolleyes:

LINK: This is my Webpage

right, the first reason i hate it is because it has a splash page suggests that it was designed for IE 6.0 & 1024.768 screen res.i consider that wrong. you should design your site for all browsers and screen resolutions...the actual design doesnt look too bad. but its a bit... well generic. you need to sort out that side bar on the left, its a bit messed up (images not aligned correctly) but maybe thats coz im using firefoxthe font is a bit too small as well, increase it to say 10pt.and make headings bigger than body text as wellum...thats all for now :rolleyes:

I would love to comment on the layout and design of your site, but I was greeted with a completely blank page after loading your site- looking into the activity window and seeing your actual Xisto host site url, I went there to find your host couldn't be found, man.

i absolutely love it! it's simple yet effective...and my eyes are always drawn away to the sides because of the groovy bars. i think it's a wonderful layout, well done :rolleyes: i love the splash page the most though, very cool

I liked the site as well. Although it could have been done with out the music i still liked it. The splash page was not all that bad and the layout was nice as well. keep up the good work and i hope you continue to get the vistors rolling in. Ill be sure to keep my eye on the site and i have added it to my favorites so that i can check it out later on to see what you have done as an update. Good luck m8.

Thank you for your reviews, i'll try to listen all your suggestions, and comments to make it better... :rolleyes:

I would love to comment on the layout and design of your site, but I was greeted with a completely blank page after loading your site- looking into the activity window and seeing your actual Xisto host site url, I went there to find your host couldn't be found, man.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It works for me fine... try now again... I'll probably make some mirrors of site later to avoid this kind of problems.. :rolleyes:

I have no problems with it at all! it's an excellent splash page, and Even though the page said it was viewable through IE only, I run firefox, and I have no problems. I don't know what kind of music you were playing (my speakers are not plugged in) but I suggest a variety of genres, for selection, so people can enjoy the type of music they prefer, instead of your way , or the highway. I gave it a very good review.

Panda OUT

I don't know what kind of music you were playing...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, actualy, Im trying to make an media player in flash that will be able to play mp3 files, and have an real graphic equalizer with music...

For now, it's not playing anything because it's not finished, so I included it only to fill in the space...

Hey ya all!

Finaly I uploaded some of my own songs to my WEBSITE. Songs download are under 'Sound" section!

Check them out. Send me an email if you like it. Or just delete them after downloading if they are too bad. Spread the word about my songs. Im a freelance artist, composing songs just for my own satisfaction. I can't make any money of it.

:rolleyes:

Nice design well done.I always say listen to the people but your the one making the site after your ideas so don't let the people take away the effect that it is YOUR site to much.I do agree that a site should be alowed for all browser.

Hmm.....not a bad website. Like the layout and the overall design. Did you write all the scripting yourself? That was some good work u did out there.Maybe we can have some talks about partering in web design biz. If any1 is interested, plz send an PM to me so we can start something up.

I can't tell you why would I get that feeling. I do think that splash looks something wrong with it. Or you may want it a little bit bigger. Also, Like the others have said, I would say that the font is a little bit hard to read. And it may be the color you are using...... which kind of distracts my attention. Also, I prefer layouts with more varieties. Keep going!!! :rolleyes:

i absolutely love it! it's simple yet effective...and my eyes are always drawn away to the sides because of the groovy bars. i think it's a wonderful layout, well done :rolleyes: i love the splash page the most though, very cool

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the one thing I don't like about the site, that the sides draw away from the main area of the site where all the information is. Other than that, nice.