xisto Community
finaldesign

How Do You Like Layout And Design Of My Site? Please rate it.

How do you like layout and design of my site?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WOW!!  :lol:

Could I request a mod to put that in the How To forum please? I think it would be so helpful for other people too. :P

132609[/snapback]

Yes, you can request that. I decided to make that, and it only takes me whole 15 minutes to write that, so I also think that many other people will want to see it... enjoy... :)

WowW, The lay-out looks fine too me, but I was very interested in your website. The infromation is very nice. I like the audio section toO! I'm just a beginner, and wondering when I can make a website like this myself too! Keep up the good work man!!! :lol:

Nani Ch?ri

http://szafa.pl/?reg_layer=1&utm_source=butikpl&utm_medium=przekierowanie&utm_campaign=butik

nantjuh@hotmail.com

WowW, The lay-out looks fine too me, but I was very interested in your website. The infromation is very nice. I like the audio section toO! I'm just a beginner, and wondering when I can make a website like this myself too! Keep up the good work man!!! :lol:

Nani Ch?ri

http://szafa.pl/?reg_layer=1&utm_source=butikpl&utm_medium=przekierowanie&utm_campaign=butik

nantjuh@hotmail.com

132755[/snapback]

It's not hard to make website like mine. you just need lot's of free time and patience... I mean, just try, and keep it going and you will make anything you want. But I must warn ya, it's not easy too.. :)