xisto Community

I am going through the exact same thing!

Blackouts

Replying to gisellebebegirl

There is absolutely no describing it. I get very very nauseous and then my vision dims like there is a shade beneath my eyes and sometime it will go fully black for 30-60 seconds. I have to take deep deep breaths and then move around and it starts coming back. Have you got any advice?

-reply by Toni Hernandez

I've known people who used to faint like you describe.Itseemed they grew out of it.It happened when they were in they're teens. Could these blackouts be stress related?Anxiety related?Perhaps you aren't getting enough air. A trip to the doctors wouldn't hurt though. All the best

Dear friend I should say you should consult a good doctor and get through a complete checkup. What I think is you should not hide this from your mother. I think you should say her about it and discuss about your problem with her. So that she should take necessary actions for your check ups etc. So don't worry at all. You will be ?all right soon. God bless you dear. A happy christmas to you in advance.