xisto Community
khaz

Google Adsense Really work?

I planned on using it.........I have a question, I know that google will take taxes from this....Do you have to file a bunch of tax forms and crap if you do this, i have worked for a year and only paid taxes once....All i had to do was fill out a W2 or something.....send it in and got a crappy check back from Uncle Sam.............. Can someone explain the legal stuff here to me so I can feel more secure about signing up and doing this.

this pay per click system has its advantage and disadvantage.If you have loads of trafic in your site you can generate some moneyif you dont have much trafic its useless having those banners

Post Snipped because Xisto Detected Spam

How do i get to start using the google adsense PPC? I have tried to use it before but it tells me that people from my region cannot access it.Poor me...

odomike I think adsense is not open to everyone its jus north america .. I forget correct me if im wrong.. and with regards to the tax forms yes you have to fill in tax forms and stuff when you file taxes because google files it as taxes too and google adsense is a type of income for you so you have to put it in. As for paying.. right now I beleive that they are the highest payers, but if you are looking for one that dosnt do all the pay stuff that isnt as big as google adsense but has a similar solid reputation you can try : clicksor and adhearus.

can someone in Africa...say Nigeria use clicksor or adhereus PPC? I wanna know all these before i start going into any PPC program

can someone in Africa...say Nigeria use clicksor or adhereus PPC? I wanna know all these before i start going into any PPC program

Not sure about Africa, at least in my region I can use it easily.
If you cannot, then there are other choices:

http://www.clicksor.com/
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Check these out too...

Googlue!

Hi:Couple of comments to ad. Regarding taxes, I believe that google pays you as an independent contractor. However, you are still responsible to pay the taxes on it. I don't think they withold money kfrom their adsense payouts. However, at the end of the year, they report what you earned, and you are responsible to pay any taxes. That is why, when you register, you need to give a social security number.As far as $10 a day and now 30 cents a day....google adsense is variable. Sometimes they give you money...sometimes they don't.Sunkist

However, at the end of the year, they report what you earned, and you are responsible to pay any taxes.  That is why, when you register, you need to give a social security number.

168878[/snapback]

Do you know how much the taxes are?

I just want to state my opinion about GoogleAd program.It's a freaking ripoff!!!I had them displayed on my website with a line "You can visit my sponsor" which is totaly allowed and GoogleAd Team agreed.Few months I was getting nothing, people didn't want to <- snipped -> but then I was starting to get lucky.After some six months I got about 70$ and the amount was enormously rising, since you get more money per click when you're advanced, and then they suspended my account.They send no notification nor explanation so I had to email them and after a week or so I got an email saying the reason for my suspention was that I was getting invalid clicks from my own computer! I asked them to send me their logs in order to prove that because it was inpossible that I myself would click my own ads but they refused to do.I was so angry back then I stopped using GoogleMail and I thought of making an Anti-Google campain but what can you do.One big money-eating-corporation more.But that really makes me anrgy.}