xisto Community
khaz

Google Adsense Really work?

There are plenty of tutorials on internet for adding google adsense code. My question is do you use CMS or your site is static HTML one ? If it's static HTML one then open up text editor and add the code in header or footer, or in place where you think users will click the most. This is in case where you have static site.For dynamic site or content management system, you can use plugins to put your code on each page. Wordpress cms has lot of ad management plugins. Drupal and joomla also has some plugins. If you own forums then you've to add code to the place where you want ads to appear.Search on google for query " how to add adsense code to webpage". if you've cms then replace word "webpage with "cms" name. that will bring a lot of results. If still in doubt search for youtube videos on adsense. Also adsense help is one good place to find answer for your questions.

For me Google always rejects my application. Weather or not it's because my Google accounts date of birth (DOB) has "2/2/1993" registered I don't know. :P I've tried changing my date of birth but I cant find the setting to do so. :D However I could make a new account I suppose, but it's too much for me. (go on then anwii. Tell me I'm lazy!) :angel:

Edited by -Sky- (see edit history)

I have learned that google adsense is like a double edge sword in some cases. One being the type of ads you wish to have displayed. Myself I like weather ad's. but in the time that I have been using G.A. I have made less than a $1.00 Also before you even get to see your money that you have made by these ad's you have to make $10.00 which if you ask me is a Joke. what they should do is base the amounts on the type of ad's your running. If you use Ad's such as for really popular things such as gaming yes 10 is fine but if you use off ad's such as mine, cut it down to say maybe 5 USD.But as a whole G.A. is a great tool, I think, just as I said though, it has 2 sides, Good and bad. But thats with just about everything you get in the world today.