xisto Community
khaz

Google Adsense Really work?

i bet if you went with thier priumium prgram they wouldn't have suspended your account but yet i don't bother with them cuz its not the easy way to get money unless you have 30 million hits a day.

the annoying thing about adsense is that with some of my websites the ads arent worth that much money since photoshop apparently doesnt attract many advertisers :). Best days have been 10 dollar days but the problem is adding new content to keep people coming. Doesnt help when your free host decides they dont want you anymore either lol.Anyways, if you have the right market, adsense does work for making money. Does anyone have any recommendations for better services with the same reliability?-eternal

You only have $.15 because you only get payed per <- snipped -> and not per view of the page, i have been using adsence for about 1 month, and have had about 9,000 visits and only $4.50 or so from ads!}

google adsense is open to all not just in northern america, if you are a non US resident then you will have to send them an email that certify that you are a non US resident, this email will include personal information.now what's good about google adsense?they will send you your profit right into your door, but only if your total profit is 100$, if less then you will have to wait for another month until you gain the amount of profit they required.i've subscribed to google adsense once but my subscription got rejected because my site contains materials that are agains their TOS, why i got rejected, well my site is all about Airsoft (electric guns) that are considered as lethel weapon in some countries... rather than google adsense you may also subscribe to commision junction whre you can choose your clients (eg. ebay)

Hi, according to me some sites do very well with Ad sense (even in the millions of dollars a year) while many more sites do extremely poorly with the program (can't even earn $10 a month). One of the misconception people have about Ad sense is they simply slap it in their websites and it will automatically earn them big money which is not true as evidenced by the many disgruntled webmasters. All that you need is to have a bank account you do not need to pay anything to Google to register . just follow all the terms and conditions you can be Successful.

google adsense is open to all not just in northern america, if you are a non US resident then you will have to send them an email that certify that you are a non US resident, this email will include personal information.
now what's good about google adsense?
they will send you your profit right into your door, but only if your total profit is 100$, if less then you will have to wait for another month until you gain the amount of profit they required.

i've subscribed to google adsense once but my subscription got rejected because my site contains materials that are agains their TOS, why i got rejected, well my site is all about Airsoft (electric guns) that are considered as lethel weapon in some countries...

rather than google adsense you may also subscribe to commision junction whre you can choose your clients (eg. ebay)

I ran google adsense on my airsoft team's site before. They had no problem with it. You should just be clear about them not being weapons.

Well, If you like spending hundreds even thousands of dollars, then I would suggest using Google Adsense, also YPN is very pricey and plus google and yahoo advertising hasnt been around that long. Dont get me wrong but have you seen how much google pays for a cpc like .10 or less for a typical content now home loans on the other hand WHOA! man thats good... I wouldnt invest in google... I would invest more along with a company called Value Click Media they are very very good I have an account with them and could not be happier. and plus they have great payouts as well. I make about 150% return in revenue plus the cost of advertising back in my pocket when i advertise with value click media, so its a win win situation. but we are talking about Google.. the only thing I would use them for is if you get denied from somewhere else and only get accepted in Google Adsense... Hope this helped

i have been using google adsense for quite a while now ... I found it quite usefull since money is not the primary reason i have put up my site . me and my friend have put up the site as a hobby. i suggest people like to only to go for google adsense since the pay we get per click is very very low. i really get upset when i sometimes see that i get an average of only .01 (approx). thats too low. but it is not concerning me a lot since io told why i hosted my site.if u are serious about earning a lot and lot of money then i suggest u not to go for google adsense . try other ad services like adbrite. even though i havnt tested adbrite myself, i have heard that it is good and that you get a reasonable pay per click. but still google is my favorite. their other services are awsome. still google rocks...!!!!good luck!!!