xisto Community
gisellebebegirl

Review My Site? At www.chantellepaige.org

Site looks good to me..... The letter spacing in the top links and right side panel is little too much....... That needs to be reduced to make the readability more enjoyable.Wat?? you have links in Site banner??? Its barely noticeable. I just seen that now before posting this, I went backed to check if i missed something. Make the site easy for human eye and brain co-ordination.

I think your website is pretty good for a fansiteespecially because i notice all of the content on your website is aligned perfectlyand at the same time you know how to use the titles and so forth over diff color backgrounds so that it can differ from content and title.the way you chose to set out ur layout is pretty good too. You know what you are doing! I can see that! It's not messy with content floating around in mid air. and you know how to color code your website. the banner is huge but thats a fansite for ya. so yer that is fine as well.Font is nice and simple which is good because alot of ppl won't like strange fonts that aren't viewable. especially cause some computers might not have the font you have anyway. so yer all good with that too.all in all i reckon is a pretty good site design for a fansite.music player is cutegreat work :lol:

i think the site looks alright although some of the links don't seem to work and some graphics come up as a small box with a little red cross. i think i probably haven't installed the right programs lol. anyway good work and keep on improving.

I have a few issues with the site...First of all, there is too much on the main page...It just seems extremely cluttered to me. The layout itself is decent but when you first visit the site it's very overwhelming.The text has issues too. The gray is just too close to the background and causes it to blend in a little, making it harder to read.The nav bar...Eh, it just doesn't look right..I guess it's the fact that each link isn't really separated, it's just one long bar.Aside from that, it's fine, :)

Ok.. so. after almost trowing up on how disgusting my site used to look. i tried something different.. please visit here. Its a flipsyde & chantelle paige fansite.. doubt you know who they are.. but still i need opinions & advice on the way the site looks

XD

Dear friend the site looks really good. But According to me it has an alignment problem. And you can fix it by centering the table alignment. Moreover I would like to say that prepare it in 800x600 pixels screen resolution that will give it a much more professional look. I mean to say it will not scroll horizontally if you take the above suggestions. 

Pros:I like the columnsI like the title image/color background for each section of a columnNice color usage overall. It blends in.Cons:Test size/styles arent so easy to readBanner is too large, and is missing.Links should have more space in between them.My overall rating: 7/10Try to fix your cons listed above and you can make it a 10/10. :)

Damn for a moment i thought that my eyes are going to explode. The is a rule in web design: don't make a plain site make it stand out but be really careful not to overdo it. You overdid it. The site is nice to a point. The choice of color is good, it has a nice structure, the picture at the top it's good.What i don't like... the cluttering, and no change in color. as i sad the color is good but use other color to make something stand out or to categorize your column with color.Also that welcome think is weird and the player up there again bad, put it under "Konvict Tour Dates" or something.