xisto Community
zamaliphe

What Do You Thinks Of This Email what do you thinks of this email

on the Feb 4, 2008 1:53 PM

i have gotten this email

[size="2"] subject  Hello    signed-by  yahoo.co.uk   [/size][color="#FF0000"]HelloMy name is goodness, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (goodnessand500@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above. goodness.[/color]

now i have replied with this email

zam aliphe to goodnessand500

Feb 7

thanks for your email and yes i like to know you moor

can you send me you pics pleases

Awaiting for your mail

i also have an acount at yahoo with the same username

zamaliphe

thanks

and i get this email

My dear,

How is your day.

mine is fine over here in Dakar..Thanks for your mail.

Like I said my name is Goodness Bahi ,Am 23yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in mycountry.

My late father Dr.Serg Bahi was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture and yours is very nice i like that.

Hoping to hear from you soonest,

Miss Goodness.

now she is asking me to accepte 7.5 milione dolars

This email smells funny, like SPAM... or is that SCAM?If I were you, I would blacklist that email address, dis-continue any further contact, and DO NOT give out any personal banking Information.

This email smells funny, like SPAM... or is that SCAM?

If I were you, I would blacklist that email address, dis-continue any further contact, and DO NOT give out any personal banking Information.

will i did continue the contacts

but what can thay do if thay have my banking information

i mean i can gave my passwrd or ccv security code to any one

not even my mam :P

so what thay are hoping for

[hr=noshade] [/hr]

zam aliphe to Goodness

will thanks allot for your very kind email

this is the freist time in my live a gearl tel me that she like my photo

and also a feirst time girle get intreasted in me

i live in cairo - egypt right now

if you are willing to visite egypt you will be most willcome

witing for mor info from you :P

best regards mohammed tawfeek

your lover :P

and i get this email

Dearest

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail this morning.How is your day?Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.In

this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It's just like one staying in the prison and i

hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.I don't have any brother,sister or relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran

away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev father who is ( REV Father Paul Johnson) of the (Life Christian

Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the

women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221-777-36-84-

24 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel.As a refugee here i don't have any

right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies

because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.Please listen

to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when

he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in

question is! $7.5M

(seven Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you

can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to

people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of

above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets

to know about it.Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding

people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English but very fluently.Meanwhile i will like

you to call me like i said i have allot to tell you,Have a nice day and think about me. Am waiting

to hear from you soonest,

yours in love Goodness.

and i have send this email

ok i can help you but you cant transfer all the money at one time

it is aginset the low here in egypt

but you can send me 500000 $ etch time

if you agree you replay to me andi will tell you my acounting info

best regards zamaliphe

mohammed tawfeek

now i get this last masseg

My Dear,

How are you today?.I believe that you are doing well.I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer my 7.5 million American dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin.Presently we are only allowed to go out of the camp only on Monday and Fridays of the week. In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you.My dear i fasted and prayed to God when i got your contact and it was reveled to be that you are the right person that will assist me in this transfer.

I send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Father Paul office .He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number (+221-777-36-85-24) so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the females hostel.you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Channel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God listen i will make every thing to make you happy However,i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL

The name of the transfer officer is : Dr Jerry Paulson

Email address : rbsinter_services@inMail24.com

Or : rbsinter_foreignoperation@goowy.com

Telephone number : +44-702-402-29-55

Fax : +44-870-471-68-65

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 7.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr Serg Bahi of which am the next of kin. I have maped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses .Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you as i wait to hear from you.

PLEASE COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FWD IT TO THE BANK

Dear Dr.Jerry Paulson,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one miss Goodness whose father's name is late Dr. Serg Bahi and that the father has an account no 026834093 in your Bank.

Miss Goodness in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $7.5 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank.

I do here by demand that according to advise of miss Goodness that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my

country.I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks.

what do you think ????

read more about the Nigerian Scam, or 419 Scam, or Advance Fee Fraud:

http://www.snopes.com/fraud/advancefee/nigeria.asp

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_fee_fraud

a lot of variations of the scam are in effect to defraud unwitting victims of their money. you should be very careful in dealing with people who promise you fortunes with little effort on your part, especially when you deal with them online. avoid them like the plague, and don't let promises of large amounts of money impair your judgment.

A friend of mine had a similar case, where they gave him some far fetched story. What my friend did was reply back with another far fetched story, picking bits and pieces from their story in order to form a similar story as to relate to them. The story my friend got was quite similar, the person claimed to have lost their parents, used to be part of a rich family, and is having trouble claiming their father's inheritance. My friend played along saying that he too was from a rich family and lost everything since his parent's death but has some support. My friend asked for proof of the money, upfront and in cash, with an I.D. of the person. Interestingly enough, they sent him an image of an I.D. to his e-mail, and asked for an image of my friend. It was funny, but the scammer eventually stopped e-mailing him.

That is a typical scam and believe it or not, it works on quite a few people! They send this email to a lot of people and a few of them actually buy it...as far as i know it is a sort of scam in which you have to transfer some of you money in order to get that AMAZING 7 million :P But after you transfer that money, BAM noone is there anymore...it is an old type of scam, but very common and widespread, so I'd suggest you to send this email to proper sites which deal with that sort of stuff...

Posted ImageIT'S A TRAP(17)!

Yes when I read that first email that you were sent this was what first came to my mind (sans the 17). I thought that putting this guy would be pretty hilarious, but what they are trying to do to you is no laughing matter. Any person you randomly meet on the internet that is asking for your bank account is most likely running some kind of scam. Even if this was legit (which it is not), why would you go through the trouble for this person when they could take advantage of you so easily?

Any person that you've never met before that emails you a picture and asks for yours is just asking for trouble.

AHahahaha well first off the very first email you got was already spam before it even started, because which profile did they find you on and how would they know your email address as well? Also another tip is the first name Goodness is a very uncommon name to have especially since the last name is of African/Middle eastern descent as well. Also that second reply s"he" sent you already tells you it is a scam because really who would be on a computer in a refugee camp that would only provide the basics as well? Of course the real big tip off is the phone number, on top of that fact she wants you to move $7.5 Million dollars, which begs the question why would a complete stranger ask you to move that much money? Simply enough they want your account information so they can steal your money and that answers your question of what would they do to your account. Of course really why would someone in Africa have money in Europe besides dictors and those kind of people? No one, and on top of that if she has all this money why is she in a refugee camp? I won't even go through the bad english either because it is there, and like everyone has mention it is a SCAM and SCAM need to be placed in SPAM!! These Nigerian scams have been going on for at least 10 years now, and knowing how yahoo profiling system works they wouldn't be able to get your email anyways. So do what is suggest and tell s"he" to find another sucker to steal money from. As mentioned in a previous post some people are duped in given these strangers their person info and junk, and so listen to us SHE IS FAKE!

Think about it this way,,,
Would a large International Bank use a free email service for their confidential contacts?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Check the email address in the above Contact Information.

yes i know that thay are using free email

thay didnot use the most pupler email service like

yahoo OR gmail OR hotmail

thanking that i'm stuped inuf to buy that

any way i wish to know how the story end

so i will contnue

the story to the end

i replay to her email with this

zam aliphe to Goodness

show details Feb 19 (4 days ago) Reply

OK the mail have been sent

now I'm waiting for the next step

since it seams hard to contact you by phone

i will only email you at this time

if you wish to call me any time

here is my cell phone number

+2 0103001472

you can can any time day or night

i will be glade to here your sweet voice

and you will be most welcom in Egypt

best regards mohammed tawfeek

nickname zamaliphe

Now i get this email

Goodness Goodness to me

show details Feb 20 (3 days ago) Reply

Good day my darling, How are you today? I believe you are fine and the atmosphere over there is very nice to you. I thank you

for your lovely mail to me, Honey i love and cherish it. I hope that i will meet this beautiful season in your country soon. Darling,

Nothing stays the same. Sunrise becomes sunset; Morning turns into night; An angry storm can turn into a gentle breeze; A tiny

seed can become a towering tree; A lowly caterpillar transforms into a colorful butterfly; A child grows into a man. I Will Always

Love You and our life goes on. Remember Sweetie, Seasons change. Circumstances change. People change. But i know that i

will always love you No matter what happens Or whatever changes, That will take place in our lives.Life goes on. My Honey, i

hope to marry you, I am very happy that we will be together soon. i hope to hear from you soon. I want to know the response

of the bank to you. please write to me now and tell me the reply of the bank to you.

Please my love, i want you to be communicating me with this new email address goodnessand005@yahoo.com my previous

email was not able to get through as i came to check my email inthe Reverend office yesterday.

Write to me now, i wait to hear from you....

Warm greeting,

Goodness

And i sent this email

zam aliphe to Goodness

show details Feb 21 (2 days ago) Reply

oh my god you are so kind

but are you sure of that

its hard to contact you by the way

and i hop to hear your sweet voice

so you may call me

my cell phone number is +2 0103001472

weating to here from you soon

you may also send me sms if you like

your lover

mohammed tawfeek

zamaliphe

And i get this email

Goodness Goodness to me

show details Feb 21 (2 days ago) Reply

Hello darling, i am very happy recieving your mail. How are you? i always pray for you.

Darling, i spoke with the Reverend concerning the reply of the bank to you and he went though it and said that he will help to

look for a quality lawyer who could help us to provide the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will prerogate you to

represent me anywhere as regard to the transfer of the money into your account in your country.

Sweet heart, in everything, i pray that God will help us and make this transfer to come to a successful end. Honey, i would like

to call you but i dont have money to call you and the Reverend does not give us access to his phone often.....I want you to call

me with the Reverend phone unmber +221-7773-68424. tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me inthe

hostel.

Please darling, i will send to you the contact of the lawyer as soon as the Reverend provide me with the lawyer contact so that

you will contact him and ask him to help us in procuring the documents as the bank requested....because this is the only

documents that is delaying the transfer of the fund into your account in your country.

I will send you the lawyer contact, immediately i receive it.

Your love,

Goodness

and also i get this email :P

Goodness Goodness to me

show details Feb 22 (2 days ago) Reply

Hello my love,

I want to thank you for all your concern and your efforts to assist me receive my late father funds into your account.I write to

let you know that myself and REV father paul has concluded on the arrangement of getting the reputable lawyer who is ready to

carry out the assignment of procuring those two important documents requested from the bank.

The lawyer will help us to get two documents since I have here with me the death certificate of my late father including the last

statement of account the bank issued to my father before his death.Please keep this matter only for yourself as you can see

that we are almost at the end of this matter and i want you to promise me that no body will know about this transaction, I pray

that Almighty God will help us.Therefore, as a matter of urgency i advise you contact the Renown lawyer here who will help us

to get those important documents without delay, Please contact the lawyer with the Bellow info:

NAME : Barrister Ben Ndiaye

EMAIL ADDRESS : barrister_benchambers@yahoo.com OR :

fidelity_chamber@myway.com

TELEPHONE : +221-7725-60080

Please my love, try as much as you can today to contact the law with the above email address and ask him to help us to get the

needed documents required from the bank, as to enable the bank director for foreign operation to effect the release of the funds

to you.

As you can see everything concerning this transfer is coming to a perfect end, on that note,please do not fail to get in touch with

the lawyer today.I will appreciate if you act according to my instruction,please after contacting the lawyer through email,try also

and call him on his direct telephone number artless that will shows a sign of seriousness from you.Thank you for your concern

and my love for you will never die,

Yours love,

Goodness.

now we get to intresting part

some one call me

the strang about the call is i didnot get the caller numper

i use cell phone and any one from any where in the world call me

i get his PHONE NUMPER

but this time the phone numper apers as "un known"

:P

strang thing

also the caller dos not have Good english

Edited by serverph (see edit history)

i get moor emails i wold like to share with you all

just to let you know how the story end

from Goodness

Darling, i hope that you are well. i am happy to hear from you. i was asking the Reverend to call you so that i will speak with you.

I have wanted to hear your voice, as you dont want to call me that is why i pleaded with the Reverend to call you and i will speak with you.

Please, my love i want to know the response of the lawyer to you.....the lawyer called the Reverend last time and was requesting my information,

and i sent it to him. and he said that he has requested your information and will be waiting to hear from you.....please darling, send your

information to the lawyer so that he can start the processes of the document immediately.

Your love,

Goodness

zam aliphe to Goodness

show details Feb 29 (3 days ago) Reply

ok honey i will send it soon

thanks for the email

Barrister Ben Ndiaye to me

show details Feb 25 (7 days ago) Reply

SIR,

I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL. OUR CHAMBERS WANT YOU TO SEND YOUR PERSONAL

INFORMATION WHICH WE ASKED YOU SO THAT IT WILL BE EASY TO START

THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS AS SOON AS THE PROCEEDURES ARE TAKEN.

BARR. BEN NDIAYE

Goodness Goodness to me

show details 5:30 PM (3 hours ago) Reply

Hello darling, how are you and your day?

i hope all is well with my darling, i felt warm in my heart whenever i hear from you.though, i have not

seen you but i am happy that you are only there for me and me alone.

i want to compose a poem for you and our love.

Love is like a butterfly in so many ways.

It brings a bit of sunshine evenb on gloomy days

It makes our souls feel lighter just to know it's there

Giving our spirits wings, as if floating in the air.

It carries us to places that we never knew before

And comes in many sizes, shapes and colors galore.

Please darling, i want you to send to me all the response of the lawyer after sending your information.

i really want to leave this place to be with

you soon. so darling i wait to hear from you

Your inlove,

Goodness

Edited by zamaliphe (see edit history)

Believe it or not, i received 2 similar emails and i'm all the way in Belize! Below are the two i received:

FIRST EMAIL: from charity -->

"HelloMy name is Charity. i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (Charity4me4love@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you,
Lot's of love,Miss Charity"

SECOND EMAIL: from charity --->

"My dear,How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar..Thanks for your mail.
Like I said my name is Charity Appolo,Am 24yrs single tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.I really want to have a good relationship with you.A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding ,I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war going on in my country.My late father Dr James Appolo was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast and also the chairman managing director in Fan industrial company in my country before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father.It was only me that is alive now and we managed to make our way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp.I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend,He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently.I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.Attached here is my picture .Hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Charity."

THIRD EMAIL: from Happiness -->

"HelloMy name is Happiness, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address (Happiness4r_100@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Happiness.(Remeber the distance or age or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO EMAIL ME HERE ON (Happiness4r_100@yahoo.com) FOR MORE EXPLAINATION"

well it stops here -->

it's clearly a scam, but really funny!

Notice from Kubi:
Quote tags around copied content. Warning issued.

your mail is as i think is 100% spam if i you send me because it show only to make any cost a relationship after get some benifit you forget that guys whose you write this mail. because it comes froud boo from your mail . as i think please dont sent this type mail to one who love you most and most othewise he get in confusion that you are trying to 'makhhan baji'. relationship come from god. you cant make here in land by giving long description about you. when any one know he left you so come and live in real life. every think is fine in this world. if you feel.because this is life which we are living on the land.

HI Zama, I have been sent a similar email from Senegal Refugee camp a lady called Blessing, they always assume nice names, Goodness, Blessing, Charity and so on. Don't be fooled they can clean your bank account empty.Here is WHAT I RECIEVED:

My Dearest sweet DarlingHoney how was your day am sure with God all is well am grateful for your reply to my mail it shows me that my situation here borders you allot may the good lord bless you. Once againThanks for your mail and I will like to have your full contact information, incase if you want to call me just use this number it belongs to our Rev here,his name is Rev Father Greg Odow and his number is (00221-762-943-844) ,just call and tell him that you want to speak with me.Here in Senegal Refuge Camp,is like one staying inside prison, and I dint want to continue like this, once the bank start up the transfer process I will start up too for my arrangement to meet you face to face.My intention is to have a good future, and a good living. I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you, and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, I will never forget you in my life and with what you have said in your mail to me I now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.Halifax Finance ManagementFlat 07 RoncevilleSt. Clement RoadJE 1 5 PX - St.Helier LondonTel:+44 704 576 4110Tel:+44 702 406 2502Fax: +44 703 189 3675Email: halifaxfm@inMail24.ComContact Person: Dr. Ran Kaleboma (Operation Manager)Email: dr.Ran_k@yahoo.Co.UkContact them now on how to transfer the $4.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr. Rebert Bamena of which I am the next of kin .My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and I promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since I am still too young to manage it. As I told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible.Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank, I will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discuss with them do get back to me so that I will be knowing what is happening.My prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through.Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security. The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done.Go ahead and call them.Expecting to hear from you the responce from the bank soon,as soon as you received this fund in your account you will send to me some money from there which I will use to come and meet you in your country for future investment and I will also continue my education under your care while you manage the investment. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers,God bless you.Please send your contact for easy communication I will be waiting to hear from you soon so that every thing will start itself as soon as you contact them.

Love and Kisses.

Best regard

Miss Blessing

-reply by Amos