xisto Community
Andrew107

Why Were We Born?

What do you think?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why are we Born in this Earth? Why are we created in this earth? Why are we different from other animals/creatures? Why are we marrying and have children?I think there is an answer for all these questions. If you have brain with 6 senses and time to think, answer these questions..

Well as i believe , we are born to be tested another day , to see who done good and who done bad things;
The place (earth ) has a divin answer ;
We are different from animals and creatures because we have brain to think and protect our selves with it, and to answer questions of existing the source , and the future;

This is my opinion , And You have to think and find a good answer

Ahhh... this is almost just like questions such as: "What is the meaning of life" "Who created this planet" "What happens after death". And with all of this it is a matter of religion. What you believe in, what you think etc. I do not really believe in anything, besides trying to live life to the full, be happy and such things. I do not know why we were born, and I do not think there is a specific reason for it. This is hard stuff, hard to answer. Hard to put my words on it in a way you understand. But it is all a matter of religion, and since I do not have any I think the reason is that we should just live. Become happy and try to have a life full of meaning and love and... yes, just to be able to live life like we want to. Accomplish goals, learn.

I find this an interesting question. What I find even more interesting is the responses this far. What is wrong with people? Answers like "because we can" and "my parents have sex" "to destroy the earth" and "there is no reason" are stupid. People like that are the ones who shouldn't exist. How can you be so cynical? And how can you go on living if you seriously believe that? It seems we were put on this earth to try and figure out why we were put on this earth, then never figure out the answer but hope for the best. Nobody will ever really know, and there is no way to find out. My personal belief, being a Christian, is to just be a good person and put others first. I believe that such people will go to heaven, so I think of earth as a kind of test. Sometimes this makes me feel like life is pointless though. In this world, we have to go to school and get a job and, really, go through more work than play just to get through it. And in the end, we go to heaven, which is the real life. So what is the point of working so hard while we are here when we know it won't last and there is something better on the other side? Well, I believe that it is because of other people. Other people keep us going, and they are what is and should be most important to us. Without them, life would just be hard. It already is, but the ones we love make it worthwhile and possible. This life has to be hard, otherwise it wouldn't be much of a test now would it? It could be that we were put on this earth because of a huge explosion, or "big bang", but if I believed that I would not really see a point in living. Most of the responses to this question were pessimistic, like the one about destroying the earth--but with all of the bad things it's still impossible to miss the beauty of this amazing planet and life. Have you ever thought about how complex and amazing we are? Or a simple tree? Even just a leaf. The world and everything in it is so amazing that I don't see how there is any way it was an accident, and there is no way it wasn't made for some amazing purpose. There is something bigger than us and the world out there, and even though we may not know what or how or why, we can't deny that it exists. Well, apparently we can and do, but if you ask me, those people just haven't looked hard enough.

I think we are like test creatures, to be studied to see how far we can advance in technoligy and stuff. It seems that with each generation we have advanced. I mean years ago they used oil lamps had no radio and tv ect. then the next generation puff we have electricity and radio, then the next we have tv back and white with like 5 channels, then we get more channels and color tv, next we get cable tv VCRs and micro wave ovens ect, Now we are going to have to go to satlelite tv or cable plus the common computer is getting much more advanced as well. So all in all I dont believe we are just here to be here, I believe we are being watched by somthing more advanced than us. I dont mean to get off the subject but what about UFOs siteings, not that if they are real or not but, could this be the reason we are here and could they be watching?

Why are we Born in this Earth? Why are we created in this earth? Why are we different from other animals/creatures? Why are we marrying and have children?I think there is an answer for all these questions. If you have brain with 6 senses and time to think, answer these questions..

I wonder how many people here have 6 senses?
6th sense -> (non)sense

For this if we try to answer keeping in mind the worldly things we may say that we were born to win, ie ) we were born to study , we were born to play , we were born to get a job. etc. But Looking the same from a Divine aspect God has created each one of us for a specific purpose.We are here to expand the territory of God. In other words. our Aim must be telling the world about God and Christ so that the whole world will realize that there is a life after this, and we are in this world to get prepared for that Life. Our hearts Cry must be to see the nations worship the living God.So we must work for it and that is why we are born

theres no point in life

Then why do you continue living if there's no point to life? Why try to save lives? Why try to even figure out life? Why even care about science? Why...?

I believe in science, life is just random.

Then why does history repeat itself? Then why is science capable of seeing patterns in life? Then why can science make sense of life? You sure science was the one that said life is random?

You were born so you could ask this stupid question, I was born so I would reply this stupid thread, end of story.This is only a joke, no offense

91.3% of people lied when answering this poll. The question asks:

"Why were we Born?" Does it have a Divine Answer?

Of course, no-one knows.

Then why does history repeat itself? Then why is science capable of seeing patterns in life? Then why can science make sense of life? You sure science was the one that said life is random?

He was referring to people's individual choices and not the make-up of the world. History repeats itself because people are generally incapable of learning from other's mistakes. It's human nature.

We are here to expand the territory of God. In other words. our Aim must be telling the world about God and Christ so that the whole world will realize that there is a life after this, and we are in this world to get prepared for that Life.

(important points highlighted)

You, my friend, must be careful. You are an inch away from religious extremism, an inch better than the 9/11 and 7/7 bombers.

From what I can see, to wreck everything. Destory the place we have come from. There is no divine meaning, only destruction. According to the typical human.

That is really sad if you think the only reason we were created is to destroy. It may be true but it just puts such a cold and depressing outlook on life that I like not to think about that. If this were true there would be no drive for any of us to live if we know all we were "designed for" is to destroy and we all might as well end our lives right now. Not exactly the prettiest picture.

Why are we here? When the Father created Adam and Eve, His plan from the very beginning was for them to have dominion over all things. He created man in His image:

“So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him, male and female He created them” (Gen. 1:27)

God blessed them and told them in Genesis 1:28:

“Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”

The Holy Father made everything for man. There was no curse on man or upon creation. Man could live without sweating it out, without working his bones to death. His every need was abundantly provided:

“Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so” (Gen. 1:29,30)

Furthermore, Adam was the image of God unseen. Man was given God's delegated authority. He was crowned with glory and honor. The Father made him king over all of His creation and the whole earth was man’s kingdom. Until the first king fell into the pit of disobedience --- which thwarted God’s original plan for man.God scooped dust from the earth, and formed man,

“And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul” (Gen. 2:7).

The life inside Adam was the soul that came from God. Before the soul came in, Adam had a body. But it was not yet complete. God wanted to put His spirit within that body.

There is only one thing that is destined in ones life and that is death. We are born to die, that's the truth. There are many of us that do not grow old, there are many of us that can not stay young (my mother says otherwise). If one knew their sole purpose in life, there would be no point in living it. there doesn't have to be religion attached to everything. It's quite simple. When one is setting off to do a proof and they accidentally stumble upon the solution, there is no point in doing it as it is already known. Philosophical indeed.

This topic really seems like one of those religious debate topics to me. Everyone who is on the side of religion will give an answer for life, and most of the others will say there is no divine answer. I disagree that we were born to die, because I think we do have a purpose as human beings, and that is to continue the species. Our purpose in life is to reproduce. We're the most complex species on the planet, but if you looked at a lot of insects such as the praying mantis. After they mate the female will bite off the head of the male. With spiders the male is sometimes killed for food for their young. Other spiders simply die because they have no purpose in life anymore. We are the same as our purpose is to reproduce. Thankfully we have a lot of other things to live for.

I think we are like test creatures, to be studied to see how far we can advance in technoligy and stuff. It seems that with each generation we have advanced....

My thoughts are similiar but different :D

Humans are the only creature on Earth that has a understanding of history. With each generation, our knowledge expands. Animals mate, reproduce and leave their off-spring. But humans dont. The goal of human mating (marriage) is not to make a baby but raise a better human than ourself!

We evoled, not biologicly but socialy.

Creation of humanity isnt finished. We are born to this world so we can be better, so we can be ready for our real life (afterlife)

Our goal in this life is to leave something good behind, for humanity.

huh this one is really hard one why are we born. And it is not hard because of the answer why? well due to the question and the way it was submitted here. The main point is that there are so many answer that is all bunch of them they are all simple and following from that answer to this question is very simple but the problem is that there are so many answwers and this is the main reason why to argue here.I have decided to vote for the yes in this poll. Not because I am some religous zelote or something like that and not that I trust in good beyond any reasons or thinking. I belive that there are biological entities that are probably beyond our comprehension and this is the main reason why we do not understand them and that is the main reasons why we reffer to them as divine. If you would check out troughout human history always things and effectes natural circles were reffered as supernatural forces or divine intervention and why well answwer is again very and extremly simple because people didn't understood them at the time being. And why I am I writing all this forplay discussion well to explain that the answer to this questiion is not that simple as it seams and nontheless and no matter which theory o you abide. Either creationists or darwinists one way or the other we are here and no matter what we do we are part of some circular process. And this is very important thing to understand how come? Well both theories have some circul in them following some God abide theories it comes to the fact that our life on the planet named earth is in fact training of our spiritual entity and until this spiritual entity doesn't reach higher development. (It is the same as in some game until you work out and build yourself one one level you are not able to reach another level) so this spiritual entity develops itself after several incarnations it develops itself well enough so that it doesn't have anymore any need to return to the earth. If you check out the other theory it is more or less similar it is just comming from the basics of physics and that is matter cannot be destroyed it is just raversing from one form to the other it is fairly simple if you would check it out and spent some time thingking about it. Well persons come to life from energy and matter and develop themselves until ultimately they die and return to the matter that is energy. And then that same energy returns and integrates in some otehr person. So what is this about the point is that in each case we have full circle and this is improtant. How important? Very important because this doesn't distingiushe these two so diverse theories but in fact it joins them together and merges them in one unified theory of human existance. Now you will say our biological netities have ability to think or develop themselves as something usually in wester cultures reffered as soul. Well do you have any sound proof that energy doesn't remember and that it doesn't think.There are so many experiments though they are not widely accepted in the scientific community they also are not so well explained and all of them are explaining that something that seamlessly doesn't have form and doesn't have intelligence is able to remmeber its previous form. And not because some influence of checmical or physical law. Or reaction to other forms of energy the most notable such experiment is experiemtn of few scientists conducted all over the world. What this experiment involved was very simple. Take water from few different locations take samples and while letting music trough froze it and see the crystal structures obtained from the freezing process. You should read about it it is very interesting and moreover you will be able to see pictures these would perform nicely on you.Now to conclude let's return to the very first and original question. Why were we born? Well the answer will probably stay hiddenunitkl we evolve bit further but one thing is certain. It is not why are we here or what we become afterwards. IT IS IMPORTANT WHAT YOU DO NOW WHEN YOU ARE HERE AND HOW DO YOU USE YOUR LIFE?Think about this don't just discard it.