xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stardan

Favorite Food?

Go to Olive Garden! They have the best pasta and salad! :P Try it!Oh yeah, you know whats really good? HOT POCKETS! ^_^ Wow. I love this topic. Food!

Same as you my friend.

Pizza all the way.

It should be a religion.

http://pizza-religion.com/ ^_^

Looks like someone beat me to it. but i would of done a better job... as there is nothing on the page!!!

Posted Image

And I like decent (not mac d or bk or whimpy!!)

burgers now and again. :P

Posted Image

Niiiiice foood:D I speciali like pizza, burger, pommes :P but i like all food.

Well, I really love Italian food and our good old mexican food... i guess I am a fan of meats, can't seem to get full if there is no meat. From the italian food my favorite dish is the Lasagna... just let it be the pasta, meat, cheese (lots of it) and easy on the sauce (don't really dig the marinada sauce). And from the mexican food it has to be Frijoles Charros, that would be like a mexican chili.

yumm....nice question..lolwell my fav kinds of food are South Indian, North Indian, tandoori, Pizza, Burgers, fries, ice cream, chocolate (its food for me :lol:) and then Chinese food, chicken, and all non-veg stuff :)

I saw a burger about 2 to 3 times bigger than that on TV the other day, it was amazing.

As for my favorite food, I would have to say the orange chicken from panda express. I also love the chicken teriaky from subway.

Posted Image

guys what do u think about this

anyway i like burgers, pizzas, pasta and my favourite..........INDIAN FOOD

What's your favorite food???

My favourite food would probably have to be this delicious Vegetarian Lasagne my mother makes. It has Sun Dried Tomatos, Tomato Paste, Cheese Sauce with Nutmeg, Lentals, Carrot, Zuchini, Onion and Garlic and it tastes great!! I also like Vegetarian Pizzas and Hot Donuts :)

Well at the moment I have a real liking of Indian food, it tastes great!But I must say a good lemon meringue never hurt me as well as pizza. Burgers, Starburst lollies, chicken strips are also on my list of favourite foods, but I can't really think of more that I like although I know I'd have about 50 more foods if I really thought about it. I must say this topic makes me extremely hungry especially those pizza teasers on the first page. I don't know about the burger kinda makes me wanna puke at the same time as wanting to eat it.P.S I almost forgot my favourite, pasta and lasagna!!! :lol:

Edited by Jezstarr (see edit history)

I love Thai food, especially the curries, and you can never go wrong with Pad Thai, salty ahd yummyJapanese food is always awesome as well.Anything with lots of chilli I also love, and anything containing chocolate. Who could resist? seriously :)

My favorite food I can probably blame on my upbringingin England,all though I don't want to sound cliched. I really love fish and chips.I also love Yorkshirepudding and Shepherds pie.I also love Cornish pastriesand Sausage Rolls. Chocolate Ice cream I can never say no to as well.It's good to indulge in the food you like,but don'tover do it of course.