xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
stardan

Favorite Food?

Well where do i begin i have a few favourite foods some english and some flemish foods.i shall start with my english favourite food.My most favourite food is chicken it can be cooked any how be it roast chicken,chicken tikka,chicken casserole or be it cold chicken with a salad i just love it and would eat it everyday and never tire of it.My next is eggs fried,scrambled,poached,boiled soft or hard the most favourite way i like eggs is fried on toast with salt and pepper sprinkeled over them.I cook lots of flemish meals so well as english meals.My most favourite flemish food is Preparé this is made of raw steak mince in a sauce you have it as a sandwich filling or some people eat it with chips that nice cold preparé with warm chips yummy just thinking about it makes my mouth water i could eat this everyday and never would i tire of it.A favourite popular vegetable i love is Chickory you can eat this cold or warm i like it both ways.One warm way to have chickory is ham wrapped round the chicory placed in an oven dish a cheese sauce poured over and cooked in the oven.A cold way to have chickory is chopped up finely with chopped up tomatoe mixed in mayonaise and serve with a nice warm dish of your choice the warm and the cold combined is out of this world.Another favourite flemish food is vol au vent this is made with my most favourite food of all chicken and mushrooms in a cream sauce in english something simular is chicken supreme and for a posh version done the flemish way is to add tiny meatballs to the chicken and mushrooms.I hope while your reading this it makes your mouths water like it did mine while typing this article. :D