xisto Community
polter

Dinosaurs Never Existed - My Idea

Dinosaurs went extinct before we came into being so it is hard to understand how they lived or if they even existed. If you look at the way a detective examines a crime scene and determines what may have happened without having been there at the time of the crime, you can imagine what scientists and researchers do to study dinosaurs. Whenever fossils are collected, scientists and researchers attempt to connect their new findings with findings of the past. They try to fit everything together as pieces of a puzzle. When you get a set of bones, you cannot necessarily fit them together as they were intended. To understand how the bones fit together, existing fossils are compared and based on the evolution theory, scientists determine how the parts should fit together. For example, think of the eyes of all species living today. Based on most of the species that we know, we can tell that almost all species have two eyes located horizontally adjacent to each other, barring a few exceptions.It is hard to think of ourselves as a part of an evolution that started off from the ocean. We do not have the ability to breathe underwater. We do not have reptilian scales like birds do on their feet. Because we are so different from the fish and water-dwelling unicellular microbes that were supposedly the common point of almost all species, it is hard to imagine that the two could be somehow related. All of the species (or at least almost all of the species) of plants that contain chlorophyll are known to use sunlight to turn water and carbon dioxide into glucose and oxygen. Therefore based on the knowledge that we have of existing plants, we can determine that just about any other plant fossil that we find containing chlorophyll was a producer of oxygen (and a consumer too, when they do not have access to light, water, or carbon dioxide).

For example, think of the eyes of all species living today. Based on most of the species that we know, we can tell that almost all species have two eyes located horizontally adjacent to each other, barring a few exceptions.

Sorry but that just isn't true.There are somewhere over 50,000 species of Spider - none of which have two eyes. Then we have many other species of insect, crustaceon and arachnid with more than 2 eyes.

it is hard to imagine that the two could be somehow related. All of the species (or at least almost all of the species) of plants that contain chlorophyll are known to use sunlight to turn water and carbon dioxide into glucose and oxygen.

Since the function of chrolophyl is to do exactly that, then it would be extremely unlikely to find a plant which possessed chlorophyl and DIDN'T metabolise in such a manner...

Therefore based on the knowledge that we have of existing plants, we can determine that just about any other plant fossil that we find containing chlorophyll was a producer of oxygen (and a consumer too, when they do not have access to light, water, or carbon dioxide).

But that actually tells us very little.

Its not irrational to think that dinosaurs never existed. Some creationists believe that dinosaur bones were put there by the creator or that they are not actually dinosaurs. There couldve been other animals that lived in the time with modern animals that are similar to dinosaurs. We werent there, so we dont know.

dinosaurs did exist why would anyone want to make up a creature that looks so scary and spend their whole life doing the Research into something they made up catch yourself on,Dinosaurs did exist otherwise nobody would of found the bones in the first place to research they where big lizards ones i would never wish to walk into in a dark entry.

Edited by c4l (see edit history)

dinosaurs did exist why would anyone want to make up a creature that looks so scary and spend their whole life doing the Research into something they made up catch yourself on,
Dinosaurs did exist otherwise nobody would of found the bones in the first place to research they where big lizards ones i would never wish to walk into in a dark entry.

Well, as far as I know it's still a theory. And why would they spend their entire life researching it? The same reason the government is still spending billions of dollars a year researching the possibility of aliens. Just because people spend time/money on something doesn't give any proof as to whether or not it's real: it simply means people think it is, and therefore are willing to do whatever they can to prove it and/or learn more about it.

what sort of government researches for aliens maybe a funny one like the USA but my government does not spend money researching for aliens it would be like paying money looking for Santa Claus or the tooth Fairy which both do not exist along with aliens, so if your government is stupid to pay money to research aliens then they are just throwing money down the drain they should be paying money for things that really matter like education, Health Care, Housing and the well being of their citizens not on looking for aliens no wonder your government can't afford to look after the well being of its citizens if it does nothing but looking for aliens.i saw a tv show not to long ago and the Citizens had no money for health care and where living on the streets in one of the worlds rich countries its was horrible. they should be investing money in a Health service that is free at the point of need and not on researching aliens.

Edited by c4l (see edit history)

what sort of government researches for aliens maybe a funny one like the USA but my government does not spend money researching for aliens it would be like paying money looking for Santa Claus or the tooth Fairy which both do not exist along with aliens, so if your government is stupid to pay money to research aliens then they are just throwing money down the drain they should be paying money for things that really matter like education, Health Care, Housing and the well being of their citizens not on looking for aliens no wonder your government can't afford to look after the well being of its citizens if it does nothing but looking for aliens.i saw a tv show not to long ago and the Citizens had no money for health care and where living on the streets in one of the worlds rich countries its was horrible. they should be investing money in a Health service that is free at the point of need and not on researching aliens.

I am from the U.S., so you were right on that. And we're not even close to being the "richest" country. As far as I know that's China. The issue with us is that we're in massive debt. If I remember right, we're like 7 trillion dollars in debt due to borrowing constantly, so while we have a lot of stuff, it's solely because others have the money and let us borrow. Which is weird when you really think about it, considering people like to claim we have all the money!

rpgsearcherz

well considering all countries are in debt except china of course they are not in debt they can only have one child each and they spend more of the time cooking curry and taking peoples orders for more sauce or rice with that and doing karate no need for much money to do that, you don't see them all researching for the green men do you. when your own citizens are in the streets without any money to see the doctor.

of course i knew you where from the USA Your government is the only one stupid enough to look for aliens.

what they going to do next look for Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny,

by the way i have no hang ups against the US its just looking for aliens is stupid just the same as looking for God, or Santa Claus, Easter bunny, or leprechauns or Pixies.

Exactly! Posted Image There are also some people in the forum who wants to nuke the sun. Nuke the sun? now that's more incredible than saying dinosaurs never existed.

if u nuked the sun we would all die never nuke the sun i like life live it

I find it difficult to believe that a two-legged animal with the heavy weight of head and body that is much greater than the weight of its tail would be able walk around and hunt other creatures.Let’s say that the bones are not fake and they belong to some huge animal but constructing those bones and giving them the shape and the name of a dinosaur is the work of the scientists’ imagination.