xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GaMeRrEmAg

Nasty Windows Tricks Using Vbs Codes blue screen of Death, Instant Shutdown, Endless Notepads

Open notepad and type in:Start boo.BatNow save it as boo.BatNow close notepad and double click on the bat file-reply by viper

Agreed, original poster was a clueless wannabe...

Nasty Windows Tricks Using Vbs Codes

Replying to Galahad

I hit this page while stumbling, and read the post out of curiousity. On reading the very first bit of "code" (term used loosely) he posted, I knew the guy didn't have the slightest clue what he was talking about. From that point on, I just read out of a morbid curiosity to see how idiotic things got from there.

Maybe he just thought it would be funny to try to trick people into trashing their PCs? Regardless, you're right that 1 & 3 should be removed from the posting.

-reply by Mark

good pranks Nasty Windows Tricks Using Vbs CodesI think some of these codes for vbs scripts are a bit too dangerous and malicous I ave got a good prank 4 april fools jokes or if u jst want to play a prank make a new shortcut and typeShutdown -s -t 50 -c "trojan virus activated".It is good .You can change the txt and time to watever you want but I like to use trojan virus activated . Enjoy !It jst shuts down your computer-reply by il penquin

It doesnt work for meNasty Windows Tricks Using Vbs Codes

I'm probably missing something out here, but it basically says:

@echo offMsg * Fatal system error due to admin stupidity!Shutdown -c "Error! You are too stupid!" -s -t 10 

(Insert this code into notepad... Save as (whatever name I wish [i assumed without spaces]).Vds   save as the file type all files and reopen it...? when I do this, it is saved as a different file rather then a notepad document but it basically asks me what I would like to open it up in and nothing happens.

any help please? 

-reply by Jules