xisto Community
A200

How Many Languages Can You Speak?

I can speak English, Arabic and French. I also learned turkish for one year but forgot it because I never used it.

goog where are you from ?

I know... 4 languages I think.English, Chinese, French and German.I can't write, or talk chinese that well, but I understand it when people speak it. I have had lessons in it, since I was small, but I just have no intention on learning how to write. I can talk, but... it's not that good. I mostly know what someone's going on about by them talking.I've been learning French for... 3 years, and German for 2 years.English, all my life :)

still nobody answers me

I'm sorry. Perhaps we forgot the question.

I speak and write English fluently and sometimes, when I've consumed the proper quantity of libation, I can speak Vulgar as well. For color. And added effect. Once I learned some German, some Spanish, some French but never learned to apply Vulgar to any of them and quickly forgot them because there was no one to converse with in any of those languages. Vulgar really is the best language, though, if the company you keep will tolerate it for any length of time. Happily, it's used frequently around here. Good to practice.
Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

I can speak well in English and know a host of other languages.I can speak in Tamil (my native language), Hindi (national language), Malayalam, Telegu and a little bit of French.I love learning new languages and cultures.I'm planning to learn German, Russian and Hebrew. :)

I'm bilingual. I can speak Bosnian and English. I can speak a little bit of Spanish too because I have a lot of Mexican friends. I wish someone would teach me more though. :)

English, Norwegian, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and some Portugues. I would like to learn much more Spanish. :)

I speak mostly english and my native language Hindi.I also want to learn some other languages,so that when I go abroad I don't have to face difficulties.I want to learn spanish as I love it,its really an amazing language

I am sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but
How many languages can you speak? I can speak english (obviously) a decent amount of French (no where near fluent though :)) and a bit of German. Ive been speaking English since 1992, and German I learnt in 2002-2004 but in 2005-2007 I switched to French so most of my German has left me :(

How about you?
Avec vous?

we say "et vous?" :(
am fluent both in english and french and creole,which is a mixture language, like a fusion or something
other than that I can speak hindi,though not fluently
next year (which starts in 2 days) i'm planning to learn to speak another language..what do you recommend me?

Don?t know what to study? Need specific knowledge? About to take a trip? LangLearner makes it easy. http://www.langlearner.com/ site Lessons allow people from all levels to learn or re-learn the most important things for getting by in another language.-reply by Sebastianw