xisto Community
nadazy

What Is The Most Popular Eshop In Your Country?

I would like to know what the most popular eshop is in your country except EBAY and AMAZON.In China the most popular online shop is called Taobao, very similar to Ebay. Many people set up their online business there. I think in your country there are some popular eshops too, want to know them.Thanks!

In Bulgaria the most spread is Ramstore :rolleyes: Here is not much popular to shop online, so the stores are less than in the big countries. Also they are limited to only few directions -> computer shops, food, etc etc...

What do you mean by and ESHOP? The major supermarket chains in australia have little functions on their website where you can order your goods online and then they deliver it, is that what you mean?Or is it something like OZTION or Grey's Online where you sell items to other people, like ebay? As for the most popular, im not sure, I know oztion is pretty big, but here we mainly go straight to the shops to buy things we need :rolleyes:

Thanks guys for your answers.To A200, yes, eshop means sales on line. There are different forms, some like Amazon, function as a virtual shop, clients buy books on line, and Amzon delivers goods to them. Some like ebay, people open an account, and set up their own small shops to sell products. Many people enjoy shopping on-line, especially such products as book, CDs, cosmetics, small home appliances, decoration kits etc, so this kind of business is developing very fast.

Oh ok that sort of thing isnt that popular here... the biggest i can think of is Oztion, as I mentioned before.Other than that everyone uses Ebay!

Greetings from Turkiye

Posted Image
In English: It's almost Gone

Posted Image
In English: From the Owner

Above ones are 2nd hand item trade of all kind. Below is online retail market. These are the most popular ones becasue of TV commercials.

Posted Image
In English: Everything is Here

Have to say that Amazon and Ebay have to be the most used shopping/auction sites in Australia, no doubt about it. There are of course e-commerce shops based in Australia, but not really as popular as those 2 sites.

I think FINN.NO (means "find", and is also a name. :) ) is one of the most popular. You can buy cars, clothes and pretty much everything. Besides that I think that Ebay.com is also used quite a lot.

You already knocked out the two names I had in my mind. Seciously these two comps rule this domain. I can barely remember of anything else when it comes to E- Shopping. So according to me, no other e-shops here.

I barely even know of anywhere aside from eBay and Amazon. I have heard of Buy.com before, and bamzu.com seems to have a lot of commercials, so I suppose they're probably the biggest ones I know about aside from eBay. Normally, the only eShops I know about are specialty ones that sell shirts or video game stuff.

In Mexico the most popular e-commerce site is Mercado Libre (http://www.mercadolibre.com.mx/), which is now part of eBay anyhow. After it, I think the most popular is Segunda Mano (https://www.segundamano.mx/). If you want to know about the rating of any site in any country, you can visit Alexa Here and you'll find that exact information. They have listings of the most popular sites in the world and by country. It's very useful indeed.

I guess oter than Ebay or Amazon it would be Criglist. Never used it and always hearing bad things of it on the news. but they are the only ones that I have heard of here in the US, Myself I prefer Ebay though.

Except "Ebay or Amazon" Hmmmm, I would have to go with Steam,Steam sells only games and is part of valve your friend may have Counter strike source or half life that's all partnered with Steam.