xisto Community
Thyta

Cats Vs. Dogs: Who Will Win? These are peoples OPINIONS.

Cats or Dogs?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Overall i see no upside to cats. I don't know what they're use for, but eat and poop on the floors; pee on the floor, and just take up space. I would much rather get a dog because you can actually teach dogs new tricks like using the bathroom. You can teach them how to fetch and how to roll over. Nothing a cat can do because they're lazy. When you look at cats they all look the same. They all have the same face, and don't have a real big distinct feature they seperates each other. On the other hand they're multiple dogs such as the putbull. bulldog, chihuahua, and many more. They all look different and really the English white pitbull are so awesome because they literally follow you around and i don't know if you want the show rod and big on mtv. They trained him how to ride the skateboard. They are also the cutest thing when they're growing up.+1 vote for dogs. DOGS ALL THE WAY!Thank you for listening to my opinion. Prophet.kP.S. They are also more dogs that look way adorable like i don't know if you've seen the pug that are like literally 2 inches wide and tall.

ha ha ha ha cats vs. dogs... ok so heres my opinion, dogs are smarter and seem more masculine although they can seem feminine too.... where as cats are more "softie" they are generally not very smart but they like anyone... its not hard to get a cat to like you! cats are more cunning though where as dogs are generally not see dogs are smart with learning things and tricks and to preform tasks where as cats are more on instincts.... jumping, hunting, using the litter box ha ha ha but then sometimes you do get a cat like mine that has no natural instincts and never picked up on how to properly use the litterbox unlike every other cat in the WORLD!! but at the same time, my dog can shake, roll over and respond to conversation!!

I'm also for cats i'm afraid! I think they have a lot more style than what dogs do - they do what they want whereas dogs try there hardest to please everyone all the time which can get annoying after a while! Cats seem more intelligent to me, they'll be more sneaky when being naughty whereas dogs most of the time will just be naughty in full view! I also like the way cats move - lots of grace and style, and they have the prettiest faces! Cats fur is softer and their more cuddly!Although i must say i'm not all against dogs, they can be cute and a lot of fun! I've been brought up with cats though so maybe thats why i'm all for them!

Hello everyone,Hmm ... difficult question, the more I like dogs, because when I go to always somewhere he is with me.Cat are only for home, like the sleep ... But do not forget, however, is the best dog friend for people ... is not so sure? :):D1+ for dogs. :D

Edited by bad_boy (see edit history)

i like cats because there more independent and they are smarter. they can handle themselves so when i am busy they are happy doing whatever they do.

I'm definitely a dog lover more so than cats but that's just because I've had the most beautiful pet dog for the past 4 years and have never actually owned a cat. I find kittens adorable but some adult cats slightly scary, especially the way they stare at you.

cats!why?: cause unlike dogs you have to work for their attention. and i know people like hart to get:) they also dont dool or drink out of toilets.their petite creatures,and single women live alone perfer to stay with cats .also animal testing have been able to manipulate a cats brain.their sub-mortal but so are dogs.and also i would perfer for a cat to be on my lap not a big musty dog.TOTALLY OPINIONATED!

I prefer dogs, even though they need more attention, thats the main thing, cats sometimes just are to stupid, sometimes not, it really depends, but if you have a smart fun dog, it's much better in my opinion, and if you can't handle it, rather don't get it, because why do you want a pet if you don't want to give any attention to it?Personally, I always see on TV that dogs drink water from toilet, personally here in Europe, I've never heard or seen something like that happening, I don't any dogs which could do that, maybe you forget to give him water and he finds it there? or maybe we have different style toilets, because our toilets water is at the bottom of the toilet. :DHaving a pet needs responsibility, thats why I don't like little kids with pets, those children just pisses of pets, so it's much better to have a dog, when you don't have children or they're are grown up a little.

cats!why?: cause unlike dogs you have to work for their attention. and i know people like hart to get:) they also dont dool or drink out of toilets.their petite creatures,and single women live alone perfer to stay with cats .also animal testing have been able to manipulate a cats brain.
their sub-mortal but so are dogs.
and also i would perfer for a cat to be on my lap not a big musty dog.

TOTALLY OPINIONATED!

I have to say I totally agree. and that is called Catatude. I have owned bot cats and dogs. Every cat that I had had his or her own little catatude. But I have to say this in the defence of the Dogs. I have owned one dog that also had a Catatude also. Sounds strange but But Max was raised around cats so I guess he was Imprinted somewhat.

My opion is dogs, i like dogs its my favourites animals i have 2 dogs one is German shepard he is male a have only 6 mounths is sow sweet also i have a Sharplaninec also knowed like Macedonian shepers is a big dog and need a lot of space for them :)

I like them both equally, I would have to say. I don't like the fact that dogs can be so slobbery and messy. But I know the expression "man's best friend" has to mean something.Cats are definitely more independent, yes. But sometimes, I would rather just go out and walk a dog rather than having to clean litter boxes out. Cats know when to leave you alone. Except for my cat...he follows me around and meows and cries for attention...he's cute though so it's okay. I wonder which one truly needs more care though? I would say about equally...I still have to buy cat toys, and dog toys. I need to clean up their "messes" too. They both require attention at some point or another.

Edited by bk2070 (see edit history)

Cats would win in a fight....Because they're much more agile, they can hear better, and they are known to scratch dogs' faces. The only time a dog will win is if the cat is very young and doesn't know what's going on. Otherwise, cats are superior to dogs.

Well, this is a somewhat vague question, but the answers have been quite entertaining. And in Sheepdog's case at least, somewhat predictable. The short answer is, it depends. Since the OP didn't state weather or not we're talking about domestics I'll just point out that, in the wild, the most superior dog (Grey Wolf) would be absolutely at the mercy of the tiger, mountain lion or any of his cousins from the four corners of the world, and wouldn't stand a chance against even the lowly lynx or bobcat in one on one combat. For this reason and since the OP said "Who will win?", I say the Cat comes out on top every time. It's not a matter of intelligence since there's not a mountain of difference, it's a matter of armament and the ability and agility to use all the weapons at your disposal. There isn't a dog in nature who can defend against the attack of any wild cat. The only defense is raw numbers, but that wouldn't be fair, now, would it? And cats are known to hunt in packs too, so on a level playing field, cats rule. Sorry, mutts.