xisto Community
jossylala

Nokia Or Sony Ericsson?

To me,I like Nokia.Nokia is for the ideal buisness type.While Sony Ericsson is more in touch with youth group.It is true that Nokia is more affordable,relliable and has a little dull and boring design while Sony Ericsson is more fragile but has a colourful design.What I think it would be a great idea if those two phone companies join together and create a new phone brand, Sokia!What do you guys think?

For durability nothing beats Nokia. If you want to own a phone that you don't want to change for a long time then Nokia will do just fine. But if you don't mind changing phones after a while then by all means go for Sony Ericsson! It's got great music player capabilities and designs. SE's slider models aren't so great though. Most of them end up failing badly. The other models perform well enough, or at least satisfactorily!

i'm a nokia fan because i found nokia phones have better lcd better functionality (duo to their symbian os) and because they are smartphones you can view and edit your office files and view pdf you can customize your phone with lots of applications but i suggest everyone when you are buying a phone the brand is not very important because you should just specify your needs and get a phone that satisfies you not because it's just nokia and this is why i have htc desire right now because this phone does everything that i want.

i choose Sony Ericsson..........it is easier to manage :)even thou it is lacking of symbian things but it is the best for me ...im using k810 so far...didnt have any problems with it.......sony ericsson phones can be flashed using XS++ or SEtool...can a nokia phone be flashed? thanks........

Believe or not, SE has much better quality.Also i love their Android phones , Xperia , specially X10 :) Nokia has some freakish ideas and style which i don't like it. Very stupid UI and design on software , but awful design on hardware too.Sony Ericsson has really a style, a design , something that makes it cool , like an iPhone.