xisto Community
jossylala

Nokia Or Sony Ericsson?

Wooooooooo!!!!!. Well this thread is just for Nokia and Sony Ericsson fans. Just in one word. e.g. if you are for Sony Ericsson, just reply with "Sony Ericsson" .If you are for Nokia, just reply with "Nokia".Who go win? i never know.Here we go.

Wooooooooo!!!!!. Well this thread is just for Nokia and Sony Ericsson fans. Just in one word.
e.g. if you are for Sony Ericsson, just reply with "Sony Ericsson" .
If you are for Nokia, just reply with "Nokia".
Who go win? i never know.
Here we go.

hello, why not start a poll thread?
I am using Nokia.
So, I choose Nokia. :P

Nokia is the best phone out there....Be it the interface....easy accessible menus... etc. They are the best.But when it comes to camera...there are some issues in NOkia and Sony Ericsson is a bit better in quality.But overal performance and ease of use i recommend Nokia.And i use Nokia.

without doubt, sony ercisson. i have always used a sony ericsson and so far they have never failed me. i am a hardcore se fan! best design, best performance, extreme easy of use (very easy to navigate menus) - you can't go wrong with se.

Nokia is the best phone out there....Be it the interface....easy accessible menus... etc. They are the best.

But when it comes to camera...there are some issues in NOkia and Sony Ericsson is a bit better in quality.

But overal performance and ease of use i recommend Nokia.

And i use Nokia.

That's the biggest lie that I've ever heard.

Sure, sometimes Nokia has nice menus, but I'd say that the best interface award goes to Samsung (in my experience) and the ease of use award goes to LG (just seems like you can do everything pretty easily with those phones).

Wooooooooo!!!!!. Well this thread is just for Nokia and Sony Ericsson fans. Just in one word.
e.g. if you are for Sony Ericsson, just reply with "Sony Ericsson" .
If you are for Nokia, just reply with "Nokia".
Who go win? i never know.
Here we go.

I have a Sony Ericsson and this is a nice phone, but i like Nokia, this is alltime good phones, not so many problems as Sony Ericsson

I'm going for SE all the way!! =) Its much better than nokia and much more reasonably priced for the features available