xisto Community
jossylala

Nokia Or Sony Ericsson?

I was always with Nokia and will always with nokia. It produces the best phones, which has best features like best battery backup, best formats supported, best models, a wide variety of phones, long lasting, internet with high speed etc etc.:)

If u consider an overall qualities....NOKIA is better than sonyU can get thousands of NOKIA applications on net...thats not true for sony....Sony's sound quality is better than Nokia thats the only area where sony beats nokia....But overall Nokia far better than sony..

i choose sony ericson because sony ericson phone is cheap with much feature than nokia, when i bought k7s50i it is so cheap that such a feature in nokia is much more expensive. SE phone has good design unlike nokia is so box like or weird like which is not really applicable design like ngage design. SE design is much cuteer, unlike nokia design is so robotic like. SE more user interface is more friendly, while nokia's not. Nokia java phone is heavy loading, while SE loads much faster, that is my experience though, correct me if i am wrong

Nokia phones are better because they are symbian. You can get a lot of applications which are not available on Sony ericsson phones because they only support java. So if nokia is charging more, it is providing better quality.

Sony Ericsson has better sound quality/camera quality. However, there are design flaws time and time again in Sony phones. The analog was messed up for the entire K series. Nokia on the other hand is stable as a rock. Most third party software is available for nokia phones, and they carry a good re-sale value. Nokia also doesn't break for some weird reason. Me being very irresponsible, I tend to drop my phone a lot. So its nokia all the way for me!!

i use sony ericcssonthey are better they look better than nokiasthey have better ringtones that nokia haha :)alot of people have sony ericsson :)i have a sony ericsson w850i walkman phone. kinda broke but im getting new phone soon.

Ive only had a sony ericsson so far.I aint had any problems with them yet, untill i bought this piece of *BLEEP* called SE c902 a week ago. Its like the slowest phone ever made..I've borrowed a samsung of a friend Untill i can afford a new one. It's the best phone I've had so far so my vote goes to the Samsung..