xisto Community
HappyAlex

What's The Weather Like Now In Your Place? describe the current weather

hi, ppl here are from all over the world, the weather in your place maybe very different from others.I am feeling cold in the north China, the leaves are brown, and I have to wear thick sweater now.before October 1th, it was still warm for the summer had not went too far.But it kept raining since that day, and the temperature suddenly went down to only 10 centi degree.I hate cold weather, so I have to suffer this long term late autumn and the following terrible winter....wearing so much clothes, putting hands in the pocket, turning the collar to the cold wind... :P what about your situation?

hi, ppl here are from all over the world, the weather in your place maybe very different from others.I am feeling cold in the north China, the leaves are brown, and I have to wear thick sweater now.
before October 1th, it was still warm for the summer had not went too far.
But it kept raining since that day, and the temperature suddenly went down to only 10 centi degree.

I hate cold weather, so I have to suffer this long term late autumn and the following terrible winter....wearing so much clothes, putting hands in the pocket, turning the collar to the cold wind... :P

what about your situation?

I am located in East Texas. The weather is finally acting mild and not so humid. The sky is extremely blue. It has been an unusually wet year and staying hot longer than usual.

The weather here...Am personally from Holland, where the weather is acting weird at times,usually its like this, 1 week sun, followed by 4 weeks rain heheh.Now its October and we have even more sun then we had in the summer :P

At the moment down under in South East Queensland (as I type this post), its clear, its night time.. bit cool and a bit windy. However the past few days we have been getting thunderstorms and showers late in the afternoon after a hot one in the morning. In some areas inland, it's been a bit hotter and some coastal areas have been flooded a bit, but has since settled down.

Hi,I will not mention my location but all that I can say is that it is HOT here :P It is sad because if you walked out with your clothes on you might wet yourself with your sweat but if you walk around naked then you might get tanned like a boiled lobster..

Well I live in Omaha Nebraska. The weather here is much different at this time of year that everyone else's. In the time between fall and winter is very volatile. One day it can be jacket weather, the next can be tee shirt. It really is just a gamble until we are full blown winter. Right now it just got done raining all night so it is quite chilly, but that may change!

The weather's pretty crap in England. It's terrible being at home and school and looking out of the window expecting to see beatiful blue skies and clouds. All you really see it white. :P At least it isn't raining.

The weather here really isn't too bad. It's sunny out, really nice looking. It is a bit chilly though, as it's autumn. It took it quite a while, though, before it actually got chilly. A few days ago it was still 80 degrees and higher on most days.

Haha, interesting topic.. I am currently in Bloomington, Indiana, where the weather is currently 65 degrees and rainy with dark clouds. The rain is seeming to seize at the moment though, so hope for a nice day of weather is a possibility I suppose..

Oh, here in Bulgaria, it hasn't been more strange from the beginning of my live B) Before 1 week it was sunny. The leafs are green, the grass is green. But yesterday it snowed! Yes! On the green leafs, and on the green grass!One of the boughs of the poplar in front of my block of flats got curved couse of the snow...Now it is cold, rainy and wet. :P It rains almost every 2 days ... Is that the global warm? B)

i'm in florida in the US the weather is prettie hot most of the time and, especially recently, its been raining a lot, very hard and somewahat unpredictably. wich gets me realy agrivated.

Fall season here. We are getting drizzly rain off and on through the day with lows nearing the freezing mark over night. Makes the roads dangerous for driving.So far, no snow, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens within the week. Just that time of year... :P

hi ppl,im from jamaica, the weather here is fair not too much rain but its hot most of the time. here in jamaica we have a tropical marine climate so its good