xisto Community
HappyAlex

What's The Weather Like Now In Your Place? describe the current weather

East Europe here...Bulgaria. Well it's a little foggy right now and it's raining. It's cold and I don't like this kinda weather. It's not snowy and nice but just wet and cold. Btw before 3 days it used to snow but only a little-the weather is crazy like here and it's getting craizier by every year! Btw haven't seen the sun for maybe 3 or 4 days B) So it's very cloudy here. As I said-I hate weather like this :P At least there is one good thing-the trees are very colorful :P We still have green trees but there are many red, yellow, orange, brown, dark brown leaves. At least it's kinda beautiful B)

Today down under in South East Queensland, it's been really really hot. It's like summer came early, but the weather forecasts from the day before said it would cool down late arvo/early evening with some thunderstorms. It didnt really come untill late into the evening, but the cooldown in the evening was appreciated.

So the weather here in Indiana completely sucks today -- it is so cold that there was almost no one in my morning class today... There worst part of it all is that it seems like this is the kind of weather that we will be getting here for a while...

I live in the North west of England, in a county called Cheshire, in a town called Runcorn.We had a surprisingly cold summer this year (still sunny though), and although it's supposed to be Autumn (or fall) it's still really cold. If it wasn't for the leaves still being on the trees, everybody would think it was winter.

I'm over here in calif where all of a sudden since the winds picked up the temps have been up in the hundreds... and I thought the summer temps were over :P Besides that and the stupid fires people keep on setting its not that bad here.... Some rain would be nice though..

The weather is starting to get colder and colder where I stay right now. And they said we might get some snow this weekend. I don't really think we will, but then again that what I thought last time then it just snow the whole morning. Then the day after that the warm weather was back and melt all the snow away. So I don't really know if it's going to snow or not. I just have to wait and see I guess.

Well fall is kicking in which means green leaves are turning red, orange, yellow, brown and getting cooler out, ug I hate raking leaves just because they keep coming down and never, ever stop :P.

I'm over here in calif where all of a sudden since the winds picked up the temps have been up in the hundreds... and I thought the summer temps were over B) Besides that and the stupid fires people keep on setting its not that bad here.... Some rain would be nice though..

Everyday through the TV I can see some news of the big fires in california, many houses were burnt, really impress me a lot. something interesting is : a reporter was sent to report a fire, and when he got there, he found the burning house in front of the camera was just his own!
Of course some rain is needed. :P

hi, ppl here are from all over the world, the weather in your place maybe very different from others.

I am feeling cold in the north China, the leaves are brown, and I have to wear thick sweater now.

before October 1th, it was still warm for the summer had not went too far.

But it kept raining since that day, and the temperature suddenly went down to only 10 centi degree.

I hate cold weather, so I have to suffer this long term late autumn and the following terrible winter....wearing so much clothes, putting hands in the pocket, turning the collar to the cold wind... :P

what about your situation?

I mam living in Melbourne Australia.

2. Melbourne has a mild temperature climate with following seasons:

(i)Spring [september- October-November: Cloudly with average 5-8 hours of sunshine Temperature is betweeb 10C-20C.

(ii) Summer[December -January February] with average temperature about 25C. For few days the temperature exceeds 40C.

(iii) Autumn [March-April_May] temperature is around 20C cloudly and shower at the end.

(iv) Winter [June-July-August ] Temperature between 1-14 C. No snow but at the high hill receive a light snowfall.

3. The temperature changes everyday, one day high and few days low. Today is 21C

I don't want to talk about weather! lolI just got back from a trip to D.C. and dear lord it was so nice there! It got up to 90! Good 'ol days!Now I am back here at home with a jacket on constantly! Freaking 35 lows and 56 highs. And I hate the winter...it is gonna get freezing! I want my summer back!

The weather outside where I am now is dull, The sky's grey and as I look out the window it all looks yellow. Its raining and windy - So yeah. The weathers not to good but i'll live with it, Im happy and warm in my house.